Special Ops Mission

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by crusher37, Jan 5, 2010.

1. crusher37

crusher37 New Member

The Specail Ops Mission show is a good show on the Military Channel that show good military tactics for small based teams, in different scenarios such as in snow, woodland etc., shows different supplies that you might need during combat or during a skirmish, it also shows different stealth tactics. Im typing this as I watch the show now on the Military channel and this is the first time watching it. Ive heard about it before but never got the chance to watch it. You could prob. find it on youtube and/or at Military Channel : Weapons, Vehicles, Games, Top Tens . You might be able to find clips of the show on the website and show times. Dont be mad at me if theres no info on the website because i havent looked if its even on the website yet. If there isnt anything on the website just look on youtube, im sure theres stuff for it there.

2. Krazyboy87

Krazyboy87 New Member

Sounds good, the Miltary Channel has some nice shows. I'll try to find it online.

And Mods, shouldn't this be under Staging Area?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2010

3. Corpsman00

Corpsman00 New Member

lol i was watching it justa second ago, and it gives good ideas for a game type

4. crusher37

crusher37 New Member

@Krazyboy87 this is kinda airsoft related topic so i put it here. if it doesnt fit in here then the mods may move it.

5. BuzzKill

BuzzKill New Member

That show is Beast

I watch that show all the time. When summer comes around again me and my friend were gonna play a down pilot scenario. Also me and my squad have never heard of pieing the corner or at least didn't know how to do it right. and that show explained it perfectly. Also the fire and displace tactic where they walk into your ambush. Anyone that wants to figure out some tactics should watch this show.

6. Neoplayer2

Neoplayer2 New Member

Wow, sounds awesome, and I love the Military Channel. I'll check this out.
    When does it run?

7. Krazyboy87

Krazyboy87 New Member

I just think it would belong better there. Sure, you posted it with airsoft means, but it is not directly related. If not, might have atleast been better under Airsoft Images & Videos. But you right, if it is wrong the mods will move it.

8. crusher37

crusher37 New Member

@neoplayer2. Idk when it runs cuz i just found out about it today. Try the link in the first post

9. crusher37

crusher37 New Member

ok so the military channel has like nothing on it so just go on youtube, theres alot of videos on there

10. willstab

willstab Active Member

i watch this sshow all the time i have a little trouble trying to retain all the information tho :(

11. crusher37

crusher37 New Member

Lol. Take notes?

12. Brazzy

Brazzy New Member

Providence
    All the missions can be found on XBOX live as well. Good show. A lot of good tips for airsofters in there.

13. crusher37

crusher37 New Member

But dont u hav to pay for those?

14. Neoplayer2

Neoplayer2 New Member

Cool, I'll tell my friends and TiVo it.

15. crusher37

crusher37 New Member

o yea, thats a good idea neo.

16. a1rf0rc31

a1rf0rc31 New Member

I hope they do another season of the show. Quite good info for everyone who wants to learn tactics and employ them properly.

17. crusher37

crusher37 New Member

yea, they replay episodes so many times.

18. echo1 vmg-74

echo1 vmg-74 Active Member

Richmond
    Not to dump on anyones parade... but I don't really like the show , It makes you feel a little too close to that one dude, whatever his name is

19. RyanSixer

RyanSixer New Member