Speed Loader ANNOYING jams!!

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by Killersharkid, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Killersharkid

Killersharkid New Member

Okay so guy I'm about to go to a pretty hardcore airsoft match with 20+ people, and I'm reloading my UTG tri-shot shells with my speed loader, and forgot how friggin frustrating it is to use the speed loader. Point being, if I run out of ammo in my shells tomorrow, and I have to use my speed loader, I'm gonna get annihilated. I was wondering if any of you guys have the jamming problem, and would know how to fix it. At the present time after every push (when I push the thing down to reload bb's) I have to turn the speed-loader upside down, shake it a bit, and then hope that the next push doesn't jam. Really annoying, so any help appreciated. (P.S. I'm pretty sure it isn't becuase i have a bad speed loader, it does the same thing on my other brand speed-loader as well. Btw I'm using .20 gram.)

2. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member

Pierce County
    Shake it as you are ramming it.

Or buy more shells...

[​IMG]

And I'll move the thread for you...

3. Robin-Hood

Robin-Hood New Member

Inverness
    Buy a TM one.

Literally, the TM speed loaders are the only speed loaders I've ever seen that don't jam.

4. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    KWA makes a damn good speed loader also.

5. Killersharkid

Killersharkid New Member

Oh okay thanks I'll look into it Robin Hood!! I really do need a better one, it could be disastrous on the playing field. And Sparky D, I would buy more shells but it's the speed loader, not the shells. Also the game is tomorrow, I wouldn't get em in time.

6. Killersharkid

Killersharkid New Member

Thanks Jake, I looked into speed loaders for a little bit, but I didn't realize that speed loaders aren't "one is the same as them all."

7. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member

Pierce County
    My point was if you had enough shells, you wouldn't NEED to reload in the field.

Although I had 42 shells at my peak, the most I generally ran was 16.
    I never had to reload in the field. I would always top off my shells in re-spawn when I got hit.

8. Griffin

Griffin New Member Supporting Member

I've been using these ever since I started airsoft and have never had them jam or break.

9. Sophomore

Sophomore New Member

East Bay Area
    UHC make some great 100rd speed loaders. Quality is great, never jams, and safety is very solid and never slips into place accidentally.
    I was lucky enough to receive one with me R700. I have to say the speed loader was the best thing in the package.

However, I can't seem to find anymore of them online.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012