Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,078 Posts
For the Screw...take a Die cutter and cut a slot in it. Then use a big flat head and torque it off with a bit of heat applied to the screw via a soldering iron just in case there is some "adhesive" on the thread.

The .45ACP... was my idea to put on the slide after the Spartan logo was nixed. I was the one to have it painted on the Spartan KJW's back 3 years ago to discern it from other KJW GBB's

The Marketing Director at the time, asked what does that mean? Yes, he was that gun stupid.

Spartan STS-5

https://www.airsoftgi.com/product/Spartan-STS-5-Hi-Capa-GBB-Airsoft-Pistol-Black-30192/

It was supposed to has a laser etched slide like one of these:

Wood Flooring Rectangle Floor Hardwood

But the stupids in power over rode my attempted design ideas...so all I could really do to make ours "different" was to have the .45ACP put on. And to this day...I can pick it out from a plethora of other KJW products...
Nice. Thanks for going in-depth!

Attachments

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Well, managed to get home for Christmas, so I'm taking the time to mess with a few things. Started off things by replacing the feed lips on one of my KC02 mags that got damaged in my absence(first pic is damaged free lips, second two are of the replacement lips):
View attachment 157291 View attachment 157295 View attachment 157297
The damaged lips couldn't even retain BBs any more, so this is a definite improvement. I'll also be upgrading all the KC02 gas routers once I get the gaskets in.
Which brings up a question... My chronograph appears to have grown legs in my absence, either that or it phase-shifted. Regardless, I'm not able to currently measure fps/rps, and was wondering if I should hold off on some of the other upgrades I have planned until I get a new Chrono? New gas routers for everything, new bucking for my secondary, and a new (Tienly:cool:) motor for my little (some dry humor there) brother's E1 OCW. Also not sure what Chrono to go with next, as I'd like to try something different.
I got an Acetech. It seems minimalist, but has everything you need in a chrono.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts