Spraypaint/camo G36C ???

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by Phylos, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Phylos

Phylos New Member

Valbonne
    Hey guys,
    I'd like to customize my G36C.
    You see lots of them on the field, so I want mine to be unique.
    I've already upgraded it internally, and now I'd like to know how I might upgrade it externally. I will eventually buy an ACOG sight even though I really don't need it and I do already have a vertical grip.
    So I thinl I will spray paint it. It must be camo for woodland environnement, and must fit to my German Army Bundeswehr flecktarn uniform.
    How does spraypainting work ? Is it hard ? Should a professional do it for me ?
    Thanks for answering :D

2. soviet

soviet New Member

Cut some stencils of the camo pattern you want; then spray it over with the color v

3. Phylos

Phylos New Member

Valbonne
    Stencil? Isn't that a pen? Lol my english isn't good enough ^^
    So basically I must cut strips of cloth or paper, position them where I want them to be and then spray ?

4. soviet

soviet New Member

Take a piece of paper and cut your pattern into it and then spray over it.

5. Phylos

Phylos New Member

Valbonne

Okay thanks, and how many colours do I need for woodland camo ? Is there a spraypaint that does all the colours in one ?

6. soviet

soviet New Member

Black, brown, dark green. I thinks that's woodland?

7. Phylos

Phylos New Member

Valbonne
    Okay thanks, and one more thing, is it necessary to use a leaf for doing the pattern or can I just spray one randomly (well, not completely random, but with no real pattern)?

8. DadCRO

DadCRO New Member

And tan. Never forget tan.

9. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
    You can use leaves and twigs from your yard to make a pattern, but it's not necessary. you can make any pattern you want with wax paper and painters tape, then cutting them out into shapes. I did multicam in this fashion.

10. Shadow_Nugz

Shadow_Nugz New Member

Sioux City
    Customizing a G36 is hard, trust me, I encountered difficulties with making mine different.

Mine is:
    G36k-painted tan
    Adding:
    G36c handguard
    Micro T-1 red dot
    KDZ stock
    (already cut the rails down)

I loooove snakeskin so that is what I am going to roll with once I get it rolling.