Spring or gas sniper rifle?

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by cdaryl, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdaryl

cdaryl New Member

Hong Kong
    As the title says; which one is better?
  2. lovestosnipe

lovestosnipe New Member

I think its your preference and where you live its cold most of the year so my springer does much better in the cold then the gas one I had. I also has a conversation kit if that says anything again that's just my opinion and preference.

Cold most of the year where I live that is sorry.

3. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Gas sniper rifles are usual inconsistent. So unless you plan on rigging it to hpa, you aught to go with spring. But you will need about $500 in upgrades for it to work good.
  4. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    Pretty darn sure that this question has been asked and answered many times.
  5. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Each one has their perks. I prefer Gas ones. Easier to get follow up shots, not to mention I rigged my HPA system to fit in the stock XD. Only noticeable thing is the hose from the mag. Just running it off of 12G CO2 cartridges with a regulator.

Spring Sniper rifles are super consistent if you do it right, but cost tons of money to get preforming up to the level of AEGs. I guess that can be said with all sniper rifles though.

I would go into more detail, but this topic has been discussed countless times. Use the search function. There's also a thing called google.com. It really helps you find information. I'm sure you've heard about it.
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.