Sr-25 mag pouches....

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by sparta, Dec 10, 2012.

1. sparta

sparta New Member

I have an sr-25 and am looking on getting some mag pouches (like 2 cause I have 3 mags). I've looked around online, but couldn't find any? Am I searching the wrong item? Or would they fit in an m4 mag pouch? Plz help!! Thx :)

2. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor

3. sparta

sparta New Member

I want the 762 mag pouches right?

4. Knief

Ann Arbor
    The caliber of tue real steel version of you rifle would be an important thing to know about your rifle for just such an occasion. Yes, you want the 7.62 mag pouches.

5. sparta

sparta New Member

I wasn't sure if the mags would fit in an m4 mag pouch cause I have a carrying case for my ar-15 (real steel). And the mags for my ar fit tight in the mag slots, and the sr-25 mags fit a little loose.

6. CoppertopNeasg

CoppertopNeasg New Member

Boston
    Are you trying to say that your 7.62 magazines are smaller than your 5.56/.223? ;\

7. sparta

sparta New Member

I'm just saying they fit. I'm new to mag pouches. Also is Specter pouches any good? Thx :)

8. Knief

Ann Arbor
    Do you have a link to it?

9. sparta

sparta New Member

I was just looking on amazon (type in 762 mag pouches on amazon, it's gonna take me forever to link it on my phone)

10. Knief

Ann Arbor
    I don't care how long it'll take you. Link it. You're asking us to go out of our way to help you. Show some respect and provide us with a link for us to make it easier to help you.

11. Knief

Ann Arbor
    Yeah, Specter Gear is a pretty decent choice. Go for it. But don't get it in black. Buy khaki or tan or whatever they have.

12. sparta

sparta New Member

They have tan I think :/ would that be good for pa woodland?

Edit:we usually wear black.

13. Knief

Ann Arbor
    You should stop wearing black. It stands out like a sore thumb in almost every environment. Tan would be a much better option for the woods.

14. sparta

sparta New Member

Ok, i never noticed it really standing out :/ thx for the help :)