Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm looking to get better accuracy out of my SR7, and i know that and inner barrel and bucking do wonders. I'm looking to get a Lonex 50 Degree bucking, but i have no idea what inner barrel to get. Any ideas? I don't plan to flat or r hop it, i just want a nice tbb. I heard EdGi was good but i can't figure out how to get them! So i was also thinking about a Prometheus, but I know that KWA is very proprietary. I alsa heard KM Head was good but the SR7 has a 273mm and KM head is 240mm and 380mm (what i can find), and i don't like the idea of getting a mock suppressor to cover it up, so, any ideas?

· Registered
454 Posts
The issue with KWA hop-up is just have a tighter diameter. If you use aftermarket barrel then you need to pair a bucking that is thin enough to fit it. Case in point Prommy bucking + Prommy barrel will not fit in. Too tight.

KM Barrel + Firefly bucking. Fit perfectly.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The issue with KWA hop-up is just have a tighter diameter. If you use aftermarket barrel then you need to pair a bucking that is thin enough to fit it. Case in point Prommy bucking + Prommy barrel will not fit in. Too tight.

KM Barrel + Firefly bucking. Fit perfectly.
Oh! thanks dude! What about a lonex and an Angel Custom?

· Registered
454 Posts
Oh! thanks dude! What about a lonex and an Angel Custom?
I haven't use those barrel and they weren't available to me for testing back then.

Personally I stick with brands that comes from Japan. They do cost more but I feel more confident with them as their machining usually is very well done whereas I've found more Taiwanese brand barrel aren't as good. I'm not saying there aren't any from Taiwan. It's just that I find the Japanese barrels are more consistent in quality.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.