SRC M4 Tan Finish

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by dickbuttalpha, Aug 22, 2012.

1. dickbuttalpha

dickbuttalpha New Member

So I've been hopping around, looking for a good AEG at an affordable price, no more than 150 dollars and I think I've finally found the gun I'm going to settle on. It's a new addition to the M4 airsoft family, only added in 2010. It's the SRC/TSD M4 Tan. People often tell me that TSD products are often **** in comparison to what you can get for the same price, but what I care about is only upgrading the battery to a 9.6 and having an accurate stock weapon. The field I play at is mainly with some exceptions a semi-auto only field, so I was looking for accuracy with one shot and not having to rely on an automatic burst. This thing seems to fit the bill pretty well, but if you think that there are more accurate AEG's for the same price or around there, I'd like to hear it. Also, I'd love to hear from anyone who actually owns the gun about the actual specs of it.

Attached Files:

2. KingCobra

KingCobra New Member

moyock
    admin notified of faulty search button.

3. dickbuttalpha

dickbuttalpha New Member

Sorry, I'm a bit confused by what you mean.

4. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

He means you have a thread on this and there are plenty of threads like it, and again no stock weapon will have a great accuracy. You must tune your hop up and replace you bucking compression ect.