St. Petersburgh airsoft feilds?

Discussion in 'Florida Airsoft Forum' started by mabe666, Jul 31, 2012.

1. mabe666

mabe666 New Member

Re there any feilds down here?

2. UsMc-alltheway

UsMc-alltheway New Member

Tampa
    I don't think so but plant city has one and so does Orlando and I believe those are the closest.
    Edit: there is battlegrounds airsoft in Tampa but that is cqb and the full auto fps limit is 380 I and i believe semi is ~400ish

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012

3. MadWulf

MadWulf New Member

Litchfield
    Battlegrounds Florida is in Tampa or Lakeland; check out their Facebook page. Might be closer for you than the Orlando fields. Also check out Black Tiger Airsoft as well.

4. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

Ok so Clearwater Paintball does airsoft every Sunday which since that is the closest I just go there most of the time. Then in Brookesville the Rising Force Airsoft's field then there's another in Port Richey I believe. Battlegrounds is pretty fun it just always crowded there and I don't have my license yet so it's hard to get up there. I suggest that you come to Clearwater Paintball, it's a lot of fun there.

5. MadWulf

MadWulf New Member

Litchfield
    There's an independently run field near Brooksville, Camp Heyman, I believe - good set of joes, fun terrain. If any of you can catch up with those guys. I'd suggest getting up with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Airsoft Society

6. andrewhall420

andrewhall420 New Member

Riverview
    Pretty sure that battlegrounds closed down.. But there is DV8 in Lithia, which is about 30-40 minutes away from Tampa.. They're a really good field..

Sent from my iPhone using Airsoft Society