Stark Arms G18c mag compatibility

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by BRTSoloWing, Oct 4, 2015.

1. BRTSoloWing

BRTSoloWing Well-Known Member

China Grove
    Hey Guys, I got my hands on a SA G18c that's in need of a mag. I have found a place that sales the mag for it, so I know I can get a mag. What I wanting to know is it can use the TM mags. Did a bit of research found that the recoil spring and rod are TM compatible, and that WE mags won't feed properly. But no straight answer on the TM mag. Any help? [​IMG]

2. BRTSoloWing

China Grove
    Bump bump bump bumping.

3. MP5User

MP5User Active Member

Westfield
    Generally speaking, most TM/WE mags should work. I know that some people will come across random magazines that will not work, when identical magazine brands will work fine.

I know this is the case for WE, Marui will work fine with them. If you want to be sure that you'll be safe, then buy OEM Stark. But WE/Marui should work with the aforementioned cautions.

4. Cqb_master112

Cqb_master112 New Member

Lodi
    Well, try going to your local field and see if there is any there if it's indoor than they will most likely sell there. Get the polemer mags those are great. I own a WE g17 but gave it to my brother.anyways yes try there

5. GlockUser

GlockUser New Member

TM mags and any mag that is TM Spec should work. I used my TM G18c mags with my Stark Arms G19.

6. BRTSoloWing

China Grove
    Alright, thanks for the input guys. Im going to try a TM and see what what happens.

7. KRNAZNBOY

KRNAZNBOY New Member

Santa Monica
    Just adding some insight:

Stark arms mags can be bought from asiaairsoft or wgcshop.

WE Mags work intermittently. The problem with them is that the lip is too loose causing double feeds.

TM mags should work. All TM/WE/VFC mags have the some basic mag layouts...

What i have done is I have bought long 50rd glock mags from WE and replaced their lips with stark arms lips so that they feed properly. Then you can get 50rd glock mags for like $35 each...

Hope this helps Stark Arms users!

8. BRTSoloWing

China Grove
    Cool deal, i ordered a TM, so when it comes in ill see what happens

9. BRTSoloWing

China Grove
    Okay, so my Tm mag came in. Haven't tested the feeding yet, but it operates like it should. A friend gave me a WE mag this weekend also. Surprisingly it feeds fine, but is using a lot of gas and isnt properly operating the Glocks slide. Its only going half way back if that. Is this a seal problem? Or do i need to check something else?