Stark Arms S19 Problems

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by templarairsoft, Feb 2, 2016.

1. templarairsoft

templarairsoft New Member

Phoenix
    Hey guys,

So I have had a Stark Arms S19 for a year and a half, and a few months ago it went to ****. While I was playing, the inner barrel fell out onto the floor -- I put it back in and kept playing. Very shortly after, the metal outer barrel broke, so I have the other plastic one in there. And then finally, the "hammer snapped" (according to my local techs) so when I pull the trigger, it sort of just squeezes back, without any snap: at this point it is completely broken. Before this, I had noticed that the gun is not accurate enough to rely upon it. Anyways, I was wondering if you guys knew of any upgrade parts I could get for it. I am willing to give up the full-auto capability as I don't ever use it. At the moment, this is the only gun I have since I am tight on cash and my arena is very CQB. Eventually I will get a PolarStar (go big or go home) but for now, I would like to at least make the S19 reliable/durable and accurate.

Thanks in advance.

edit: Forgot to mention that the outer material of the slide is cheap quality. I use an IMI retention holster and there are scuffs where the gun makes contact with it. Tying in with me being ok with losing full auto, I am open to a new upper altogether.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  2. templarairsoft

templarairsoft New Member

Phoenix
    Bump. I was just wondering if anybody has any suggestions. Should I buy a new one (less preferable) or are there any known upgrades to the Stark 19? Thanks.