Start up a team?

Discussion in 'Wisconsin Airsoft Forum' started by Joshpeck, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Joshpeck

Joshpeck Member

Eau Claire
    Hey is there anyone in or near Eau Claire county that would want to start a airsoft team? Private message me if you are interested.

2. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Well i'm almost 16 and should have my license soon.And doon't you play at combat airsoft?Which is about an hour drive from where I live.

3. Joshpeck

Joshpeck Member

Eau Claire
    Ya that's where I play, I'm an hour and a half from there. Where do you live?

4. WillB

WillB New Member

Ponca City
    My suggestion for starting a team is to get to know players at your local field and watch them play, then if you feel they would make a good fit for your team, to ask them about it. Usually it's hard to find very many players that attend the same field you do on a international forums.

Best Luck to you and your team.

5. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    superior wisconsin.And i'm really itching to play there.

6. Joshpeck

Joshpeck Member

Eau Claire
    Ok I see, I have family that lives only about 20 mins. Away from superior. You should look into going to military games, me and a buddy are going.

7. Joshpeck

Joshpeck Member

Eau Claire
    Also anyone Ells how regularly attends combat airsoft is welcome to ask me to join our team. That's the only place I go to.

8. Joshpeck

Joshpeck Member

Eau Claire
    Is there anyone from west central Wisconsin that wants to join a team???

9. Masonicrat

Masonicrat Member

Kodiak
    Is that place cqb only? Or field as well?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  10. Travis896

Travis896 New Member

Hager City
    I play at combat airsoft too. It is cqb and field. They have a cqb course, a woodland course and a junkyard. Thats all that ive played in anyway i have only gone to open plays.

11. Joshpeck

Joshpeck Member

Eau Claire
    When did they put in cqb? Last time i played there was october.

12. Travis896

Travis896 New Member

Hager City
    Well its kinda cqb. Its that urban course with the wooden buildings. Now that you mention it i guess its not really cqb.

13. Joshpeck

Joshpeck Member

Eau Claire
    Yea its not really a cqb course, but when it gets big enough it could be.

Would you be interested in starting a team?

14. Travis896

Travis896 New Member

Hager City
    Ummm maybe. I dont really airsoft a lot anymore i sold a lot of my stuff except my one loadout. I only have one gun which is an echo 1 g36c which i know isnt great. If i do more airsofting i will buy a vfc or g&p m4 though.

15. Masonicrat

Masonicrat Member

Kodiak
    Heck yes! Waiting on my trade to be done for my 249! Then I just need a good plate carrier.

16. Joshpeck

Joshpeck Member

Eau Claire
    Are you willing to drive up here for a game? I know you live down in madison. I have talked to you about this before.

17. Masonicrat

Masonicrat Member

Kodiak
    Rapids, two hours north

18. Travis896

Travis896 New Member

Hager City
    How many people do you have/need on your team. My friends and i are interested.

19. Joshpeck

Joshpeck Member

Eau Claire
    Well me and my friend ben will go the most out of everyone, i recruited a guy from superior about a month ago. Then 2 of my other friends i would consider a part of our team. And then i am going to ask another friend if he wants to join. And then were gunna try to recruit some o bens friends. I want as many people possible on this team. How old are you guys?

20. Travis896

Travis896 New Member

Hager City
    Me and my friend ben are 17. My other friend will be 17 in february. My brother is buying an m240b and he would like to play but hes active duty in the marines so he couldnt go a lot. But he has been airsofting as long as me.