Starter gas rifle

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by NOMAD666, Oct 13, 2012.

1. NOMAD666

NOMAD666 New Member

bikini bottom
    My friends say not to **** with gas rifles and to just use aegs so now I want one. I want to learn how to maintain a gbb rifle and they look fun with the recoil. However what would be a good first gas rifle? I dont know how much they cost on evike they where all 300-500$. I have owned many aegs and gbb pistols so now I just want to try something different. The only gas gun I ever used was a KWA lm4. I want something that takes m4 style mags and has a good amount of recoil.

2. DeLeon79

DeLeon79 New Member

Ridgecrest
    my first THREE starter GBB rifles are the WE SCAR-L, HK416 and the G39C. I love them all! and i love them even more bc i can say that I got all three of them FOR FREE ;)

i never had a GBB rifle before either. where i live in the summer...GBB are a huge paper weight. Now the weather is cooling off i hope that ill get to try it out. the SCAR is interchangeable with M4 mags. Along with Masada, the Robinson Armament XCR, FN F2000, SIG 556, the 416 and the M249. with gas rifles...they are a lot more temperamental than AEGs. especially the MAGs! ugh.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012

3. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    The magazines that come with the scar needs a little I ring taken off the top to work in a M4 series. I suggest grabbing a WE M4 as they can take real deal AR15 parts. The mags will need to be resealed though.

4. NOMAD666

NOMAD666 New Member

bikini bottom
    Alrtight thanks guys