starting a team bristol ct

Discussion in 'Connecticut Airsoft Forum' started by mistedairsoft, Nov 10, 2012.

1. mistedairsoft

mistedairsoft New Member

Hey guys im anovice airsofter and im starting a new team starting from 12 -17 years of agewe already have our team captians and bow were recruting for team comment if u want to be on it we only allow airsoft we dont provide any equipment mabey bb ( airsoft bullets) and we arnt responsible for ANY damage do to yourself or ur weapon for more info just comment

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  2. thedare1234

thedare1234 New Member

Sounds good what do u guys mostly play ? Cqb or field and were do u guys play at?

3. mistedairsoft

mistedairsoft New Member

We play cqb and ctf at page park

4. Mistairsoft

Mistairsoft New Member

I'm on mistedairsoft team we might practice in the middle of December or in the early of January this is coming from one of ur captains! Is anyone that u know of including u would be interested in joining our team comment below!If u have a plastic gun and if we practice in December I suggest u bring something warm to cover ur gun including gas guns! If u have electric guns just make sure u charge it. This is from team mist from Bristol! Forms will be coming out for u guys!

5. mistedairsoft

mistedairsoft New Member

6. Coxinabox

Coxinabox New Member

Are you effin kidding? Page park is a regular recreational park that is surrounded by houses.
    I think little kids like you are going to be the death of this sport. And probably the death of yourself as well

7. mistedairsoft

mistedairsoft New Member

No if u go up tht huge sleding hill there is a bunch of woods and how would we be the death of this sport