Steeljaw 36's wts thread: gear

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Steeljaw36, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Steeljaw36

Steeljaw36 Member

Millsboro
    some rules:
    1) read these, as I do update frequently, and i'm tired of getting pms about thigs that I have already answered!
    2) this thread is on multiple forums, so in case of multiple interested parties, I go by the initial timestamp of the message, that's about as fair as I can be.
    3)Due to my job, I am not home very often (only a few days per month), I will obviously keep you informed of when im home or out, but I ask you to be patient and work with me. Ive got no one else who can ship items and such, so you might have to wait a couple weeks before I get home. I will not ask you for payment immediatly and I will let you know about when I will be home and can ship.
    4) My asking prices already include shipping and everything else (guys, PayPal fees are charged to you for them providing the service, thats the way a business works!). Other than international shipping, what im asking is what you pay. Yes, there is offer room there, but take into account that shipping and all that are Factored in already.
    5) Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, no parting out.
    6)Read the text!!!!

condor quick release pc with pouches
    In great shape still, comes with all pouches you see (all pouches are condor I believe)
    Admin pouch
    8x m4 single pouches
    map type pouch (no hydro bladder)
    $110

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Replica zsh-1 2
    Not sure who made it, but its light, good for Airsoft games. Not much else to say, couple of scratches fits my head (58 or size 2), solid replica $120

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Modified Cvc ballistic helmet
    Precursor to all that ops core stuff, this was made from the shell of a vehicle crewman helmet. Basically, it was gutted to the kevlar shell, skydex pad set and chinstrap were added, and finished with a krylon sprayjob, nvg mount and lens cover, velcro patches and some ess goggles. If you're looking for a pre ops core special forces helmet, this is10 good as its going to get. Still very lightweight, despite the shell being real kevlar (which is kinda the point really). $90

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pantac low profile armor carrier (kakhai) has some Rs soft armor inserts in it (they are old, I would not trust them for actual ballistic protection anymore), which make it much better molding around the body than foam. Makes a nice cqb protection though. $40

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ess goggles acu cover, both clear and tinted lenses -30
    ncstar green laser works fine- GIVEN AWAY
    China clone zombie stopper eo tech-60
    China clone eotech 3x fts magnifier - 60
    Replica smith ent supressor- 10
    Ace 1 arms supresser with adapters (black 8" version)- 100
    China clone peq-16 (DE. Light and green laser work, though can be a bit fiddly sometimes) - 50
    ncstar qd bipod - 15
    Nc star metal vert grip - 15
    Matrix shark fh- 15

[​IMG]

Abu bdu set (digi tiger) GIVEN AWAY
    Marpat Boonie 7 3/4 - 12
    Shemaghs ( 1 blue/green, 1 grey/white) - 7 ea
    4 double m4 shingles - 5 ea
    2 ats single m4 shingles w/ bungiee retainer - 5 ea
    Woodland elbow pads- 10
    Black nylon mp 7 holster- 10
    Bhi gas mask pouch (black)- 12
    Bhi drop leg panel -10

[​IMG]

Tm mk23 replica kac supressor
    Foam filled, small dent in front, doesnt affect function - $15

Real surefire helmet light
    Mounts to mich, there is no arc rail adaptor made for it (rs, there is a replica one), but ive found the method its been done in the field. White and blue leds (no ir), works fine (have pics of both white and blue functioning). -$85

[​IMG]

2. Bio2_Outsider

Bio2_Outsider Member

montgomery
    Willing to trade at all? Sorry if I missed it.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015

3. Steeljaw36

Steeljaw36 Member

Millsboro
    Yup. Forgot to put up my trade list here, but I'm a bit more flexible with gear trades, as gear is much harder to sell/trade than guns.

4. Bio2_Outsider

Bio2_Outsider Member

montgomery
    I have a kwa mp7 and a couple goodies im willing to trade for the pc and maybe something else, if you are interested checl my thread.

5. Steeljaw36

Steeljaw36 Member

Millsboro
    Bit of Russian gear here, also removing the Pantac low profile vest.

Fort kiver & srvv salet
    What you see is what you get. Kiver is size 3, salet is size 2. Both are real. Kiver $510. salet $270

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fort redut M 56-5
    Black, with soft inserts, hard plates, 4 AK single mag pouches and what looks to be a small radio pouch. $500

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Irt Fort defender 2
    Emerald ish, color has been darkened by previous owner. Comes with all pouches you see. $300

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Srvv molle vest setup
    What you see is what you get. The zipper is missing two teeth on one side, but that doesnt affect function. $270

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sso PKM Smersh
    In good shape, never used it much. Comes with what you see. $210

[​IMG]

Sso gorka_r
    Not much use, size 58/188. Comes with suspenders $120

[​IMG]

And two non Russian packs
    Left pack is a condor sling pack in Cb, right pack is a 5.11 rush 24 in sand?(dont remember the color). Both are in great shape, im just no longer using either. $40 each

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  6. srgt_masters

srgt_masters Member

Gaithersburg
    Nice lot of Russian kit. Free bump and followin'.

7. Steeljaw36

Steeljaw36 Member

Millsboro
    Yeah, pretty much dumped my Russian kit/guns (except my PKM, me being the LMG whore I am), put up my Val and Aks in my gun thread. Just don't play very much nowadays and would rather not have all this stuff sitting (though it's likely to do that for a long time anyway....)

8. srgt_masters

srgt_masters Member

Gaithersburg
    If I had the cash right now I would snatch up the Molle D2 and CVC helmet. Maybe that AKMS.

9. Steeljaw36

Steeljaw36 Member

Millsboro
    Seems to be the prevailing issue nowadays, isn't it? Anyway, bump to keep track on my threads.

10. Zaryk

Zaryk Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Southern
    Pm sent................

11. Steeljaw36

Steeljaw36 Member

Millsboro
    Removing SSO smersh, gorka, fort redut.

price drops:

Fort Kiver $500
    China clone zombie stopper eo tech-40
    China clone eotech 3x fts magnifier - 40
    China clone peq-16 (DE. Light and green laser work, though can be a bit fiddly sometimes) - 40

Real surefire helmet light - $60
    condor quick release pc with pouches - $100

12. Steeljaw36

Steeljaw36 Member

Millsboro
    Likely to pull the kiver off as well. Offers on the gear anyone (I tend to be more open on it, as gear is a much harder sell unless it's the flavor of the month, that is)?

13. Mechcondrid

Mechcondrid New Member

Ledyard
    i'll snag the magnifier provided its a nice and clear view
    how you want to get paid and how much to ship to Ledyard, CT?

edit: sorry it's 4am and i had a brain fart how much to ship 2-DAY USPS to ledyard,ct is what was actually going through my head; stupid hands just do what they want some times lol

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  14. Steeljaw36

Steeljaw36 Member

Millsboro
    Shipped is the price you see, though I'm still a couple weeks out from getting home, so I won't be able to ship until then.

15. Mechcondrid

Mechcondrid New Member

Ledyard
    ok that works you mind if i send then money on monday when i get paid then?
    since your not gonna be back for a few weeks anyway.

would help with other things i need to get for some teching

16. Steeljaw36

Steeljaw36 Member

Millsboro
    Price drops:
    Srvv salet helmet : $220
    replica zsh 1-2 helmet: $100
    IRT fort defender 2 : $250
    Srvv molle vest setup : $220
    Surefire helmet light: $50
    Condor PC setup : $90