Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Wow. This looks like it may rival Gate products in ease of programing and reliability. Now I want one.

Tell you what, I'll get one, put it in a gun and do a full review thread for y'all. (You know, for research. I'll also need a gun to put it in of course ;))

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Just got one, will post a new Thread when it arrives and have time to do a full write-up. I'm thinking of doing it at the same time as a Gate Titan, and comparing things like ease of installation, available features, ease of programing, etc.

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Update on the review process, received the Hyperdrive in good condition, messed around with it (too aggressively) and it is no longer in good condition. In attempting to bend a wire one too many times I popped off an important component. I may be able to soldier it back on, but in the interests of a fair comparison I will order a new one. I'm really struggling with the wiring on these front wired setups.

I expect to have the project completed in a few weeks, and will release my official review then.

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Another update on the comparison. I have contacted Hyperbolic Labs (via email) regarding a front wired version of their Hyperdrive Mark 1. Apparently they (I'm not sure how large of a company this is, I'm guessing one or two people are running it) are going to make a batch in the next couple months.

Which is fine by me since I will not have any extra time till after Christmas anyway. Just wanted to keep you posted and remind you that I am still planning to do this.

Maybe I'll even up the content and include a Perun Hybrid. :unsure:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts