Still deciding...

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by motocross_guy, Jul 30, 2012.

1. motocross_guy

motocross_guy New Member

Tokyo marui sr16 or kwa sr7.
    Also what is the rof of the sr16 with a 8.4 large type?
    Any comments are appreciated :)

2. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    Tokyo Marui. I would never buy a KWA, hence, I don't know the ROF. Borrowed my friends KWA before, and hated it.

NOTE: You already have a thread on this. For future references, ask on that thread. Or else the mods will be all over this:)

3. motocross_guy

motocross_guy New Member

Ok I didnt ask on that thread bcuz it was on the brands in general and not the guns but next time I will. :)

4. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Always TM. If it is TM vs. anything it is usually TM especially KWA

5. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    Tokyo marui has AMAZING stock range. They would make a fortune if they sold their buckings.
    The KWA has a much better feel than that of a Tokyo Marui, but like people say "Its the inside that counts"

6. motocross_guy

motocross_guy New Member

The only thing that i don't understand is y would I pay 350 for a plastic gun with 280 fps when I could pay 350 for a metal gun with 370 fps? Please explain this to me. And also won't the people be able to dodge a bb that is moving so slow?

7. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    Not really, no. 80 FPS isn't that much really, the only way they would be able to dodge is if they could see you shooting, they were in a good position, and they were at the gun's max range. At most engagement distances you'll be fine. FPS isn't everything.

8. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

TM you can jus pop in a new spring. KWA consider any upgrading dreams out the window.

9. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    I would take a TM over a KWA anyday regardless of the fps.

10. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    KWA can be upgraded, but it a couple of parts are specific, the others are general TM compatible parts.

Regardless I'd go with the TM gun for the idea that they have better hop ups, constituting to longer more accurate shots. I personally hate hate hate and refuse to take a TM gearbox apart only because I'd seen the consistencies drop after them being opened, even just to look at.

Also I have seen a few TM metal guns. Can't remember where, but from what I figured, they literally swapped bodies. The price was of course a bit higher.