Still having a hard time choosing

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by flattracker98, Sep 8, 2015.

1. flattracker98

flattracker98 New Member

I have opened up my mind to a few aegs and if you haven't read my last post I am looking for a high performance or top tier excluding systema not because I hate them but because price I actually love one just not a big enough wallet. I am looking for anything in this list or if you find some thing that I may have missed tell me!! Vfc elite force kwa g and g asgi fmg4 or G4 mag pull thanks. And oh yeah no stupid fanboys or kids that sit I front of a computer and rant about how good the manufacture says their gun is please hands on experience or some knowledgeable people.
    Edit * I will be running a 11.1 20c or lower yes I know that is that is a wimpy batty I have some lipos for my rc collection that are close to 150 c " my first jg didn't like that battery.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  2. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo
    For batteries like that, you'll probably need a mosfet. I would recommend a Krytac, or something of the sort.

Everything but the VFC line in your list is of fairly sup par quality. Unless it's a G&G "top tech" weapon.

3. flattracker98

flattracker98 New Member

Ok thanks major_monocle I would buy a mosfet and eventually an ascu. And is there any other brands that you recommend

4. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo

Are you looking for something to upgrade, or something excellent out of the box? And what gun model/price range?

5. flattracker98

flattracker98 New Member

Sorry if I might come of as a noob or in resource full but I have tons of research and usually all I see is fanboys so I have looked at the elite force m27 " I hear fanboys hating these and the same with the kwa sr10 I would like a m4 or a variant of that that I can upgrade and still have some pretty good out of box performance. I intend on using the burst wizard 2 for a beginners mosfet but in the long run I will drop a ascu trigger unit.

6. flattracker98

flattracker98 New Member

And my price range max 400 and tell me if that is short I can raise it

7. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo
    The EF M27 is made by VFC, which is a good company, however, you will be paying mostly for externals with this one.

For the SR10, people love these, I don't necessarily see the appeal, but since it's KWA you'll get decent performance but some funky parts with it too.

I'd look at a G&G M4 that's labeled "top tech". You'll find decent performance, and hopefully a G&G green as a bucking. Do not get the combat machine though.

A drop-in mosfet will sadly not protect your trigger contacts, you must use a wired in mosfet.

8. flattracker98

flattracker98 New Member

Ok and are the top tech' an airsoft gi thing or is a oem and what mosfet do you recommend, is that is not asking too much?

9. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo

It's a G&G brand thing.

I'm not too experienced with mosfets, but the Zardichar fets are superb, and nukefets seem to be popular.

10. flattracker98

flattracker98 New Member

Thank you for all of this help and are the top tech as nice as some of the high tier rifles

11. flattracker98

flattracker98 New Member

And do you like the blowback feature on the g and g rifles

12. flattracker98

flattracker98 New Member

Do you think the top tech is a better gear box than a kwa or vfc

13. flattracker98

flattracker98 New Member

Are kwa gearboxes compatable with after market gears ? I looked at the top tech series and I'm not sold on the blowback system.

14. davidb1986

davidb1986 New Member

I have owned everything from cheap Well lpaegs to ICS to G&G. That said my current main AEG is a G&G CM16 R8-L. I have it upgraded with a 6.03 mm tight bore inner barrel and flat hop. It shoots between 360 to 370 fps with .20 bbs. External upgrades are a eotech clone red dot, vertical grip, black metal flash hider, and laser/flash light combo with pressure switch. I love this gun. Running with Elite Force .25 bbs it's accurate super far. I took it out to a field and stayed in a tower and sniped people in a couple of games. Got around 10 kills in one game. The rest of the games it kept up with the KWA M4s some on the other team have. Out of the box it comes with an Aimpoint style red dot that is good but even on the highest brightness setting it's hard to see in bright sun light. That's why I switched to the eotech 551 clone I have. The accuracy out of the box is good but not the best. It has great range though. With the flat hop, tight bore barrel, and .25 bbs I only had it in full auto for one game this past Saturday. The rest of the time I fired semi and was still taking out people left and right. [​IMG]

15. Tyrnek

Tyrnek Member

Please, edit your posts instead of quad-posting next time.

Top tier? Well, what are you looking for? The best brands I can think of offhand are TM, VFC, G&P, LCT, E&L, Real Sword, Krytac... maybe G&G Top Tech (NOT Combat Machine) and Lonex too.

Blowback is dumb, but it's easily removed/disabled if you have any mechanical inclination.

As found via Google search, KWAs can indeed take aftermarket gears, but for the price point you'd be better off with something else.

16. flattracker98

flattracker98 New Member

Thanks for the help and sorry for my poor posting skills there are my first real posts

17. flattracker98

flattracker98 New Member

I have decided to get the Krytac crb thank all of you for the advice.

18. ma_airsoft

ma_airsoft Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Hope it meets your needs
    Happy airsofting