Still New Airsoft Any Advice on Ordering Overseas

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Leviticus, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Leviticus

Leviticus Member

Norwalk
    I live in California and I am wondering if any one can help me. Knowing that it isn't easy getting anything overseas can any offer me help. I am looking for reputable websites and customer service. I know a lot of places don't offer refund or reshipment if the item is seized by customs. Thank you for your time. Any experiences and advice is appreciated. I have looked into the popular ones like redwolf, ehobby asia and wgc. But after contacting WGC they don't ship to California apparently. If anyone has other websites too.

2. Ezra

Ezra New Member

Philadelphia
    Echigoya and Ehobbyasia have never given me issues. In fact Echigoya typically gets shipments from them in Tokyo to me in Philadelphia in 4 business days. Their prices are excellent and CS is great.

Leviticus likes this.

3. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    What are you looking for from WGC. I have ordered many items on behalf of CA players from WGC (at a discount) and reship it to them after it gets to MN.

4. Leviticus

Leviticus Member

Norwalk
    What is the Difference from CA and MN? Looking into Umarex / VFC HK416 A5 GBBR Umarex / VFC HK416 Gen.2 GBBR ( Black )

5. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    US Customs Demark Points.