Stinger p9t

Discussion in 'Spring Powered Guns' started by UZIMASTER, Oct 13, 2012.

1. UZIMASTER

UZIMASTER New Member

Do you think this gun will be good with 6mm 45g bbs ?

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    No 45g bbs aren't going to work well in any pistols, esp. a springer assuming you have the crosman one.

3. UZIMASTER

UZIMASTER New Member

kk thanks man, you saved my money and my gun.

4. JettJobson

JettJobson New Member

Can my stinger P9t Airsoft pistol shoot metal bbs?

5. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Do not do that. It is dangerous.

6. THE_ELIMANATOR

THE_ELIMANATOR New Member

Hebron
    I agree with shiffty here that would be extremley dangerous. Even if you were just shooting at targets it could go off target and hit something like a window a airsoft bullet would not do much to it but a metal bb would.

7. Bait

Bait New Member

Why would you buy BBs worth more than the gun?

8. bal1

bal1 New Member

These are wanna be trolls.

9. GoldHawk_Airsoft

GoldHawk_Airsoft New Member

If you are more Close Quarters and you have spring powered guns, i would recommend using .12g BBs almost always. If you are more of the kind of hang behind type of person, check if you can find .16g BBs for better accurucy, but it shouldnt decrease your range to much more. The only time I would recommend using .20g or .25g BBs in a spring weapon would be in the vast majority of sniper rifles. This is because .12g or even .16g BBs in a sniper rifle will go almost straight up (almost as if you have hopup all the way up.) This is because the sniper rifles usually have such high powered FPS and springs that virtually to the air, it ways close to nothing. But when you would get .20g or .25g BBs, its about twice as heavy, so the air and wind cant control the BBs directional path much more. Hope this helps!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  10. Hartman96

Hartman96 Active Member

Woodville
    In a sniper rifle .20's and .25's are still just as bad as anything with lower weight.

11. DadCRO

DadCRO Member

A good rule of thumb is to never use .12's. If you only have LPEGS and cheap springers, though, you probably don't want to waste good BB's on your guns.