Stop SB1315

Discussion in 'California Airsoft Forum' started by viperU7, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. viperU7

viperU7 New Member

Bakersfield
    Attention all airsofters in California. SB1315, the bill to ban airsoft from the L.A. County area has passed. It has been past over to the governors office to be signed into law. This means we only have a few days to call and voice our opion about this airsoft ban and stop this injustice. People have called all over the country to try to save our sport. People have even called from all over the world! But the only way to save it now is to have as many California residents to call and oppose this. And it's so easy all you have to do is call (916)445-2841 press 1 for English and press 6 for a representative and say " My name is _____________ and I'm calling about SB1315 and I oppose it. It's that simple! I've already done this and I'm asked all the player I know and people that want or know others that play, to call and oppose this bill and save our sport. If this passes it could very well kill the airsoft industry in the entire state of California and eventually the entire country. After all most of the largest airsoft stores are located in L.A. So please call and save Possibly the entire U.S. airsoft industry.

2. hasmeen

hasmeen New Member

Bakersfield
    I have called :) ! I hope it doesnt pass!!

3. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Not this again! There already is at least one thread about this. It is much better if you sign the petition, though, instead of calling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.