Suggested upgrades

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by alek9952, Dec 24, 2012.

1. alek9952

alek9952 New Member

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Um nothing, unless you want to.

3. alek9952

alek9952 New Member

I'm asking for suggested upgrades of course I want to upgrade

Some logic would be very much appreciated

4. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Some logic my rear, you haven't been around here long as I have, and a ton of people ask what they should upgrade on guns they don't have yet, a lot of people also don't realize some guns are perfectly fine stock. Honestly I have some experience with the forum thank you very much. Straight off, I would advise scanning all the stickies on all the DIY mods before doing serious upgrading.

ALSO ON A SIDE NOTE, A TON OF PEOPLE STARTING THREADS DON'T USE LOGIC.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  5. Sohte

Sohte Member

San Jose/ Bay Area
    It seems like all these non logical threads get responses but when I ask really specific things no one has an answer... then again I do ask some pretty specific things.

6. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

You could get a Polarstar conversion for it, that would be a massive upgrade.

7. Seyo

Seyo New Member

Behind you
    With a massive price tag too. But if he can afford it and doesn't like to work on his guns internals...

Unless you get the P*, do the DIY mods like marine said. (Adjust AoE, shim regrease and no matter if you're getting the Polar Star, check your compression.)

Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  8. alek9952

alek9952 New Member

I'll shut up now

Ya nut the reason

9. CoppertopNeasg

CoppertopNeasg New Member

Boston
    Read the forum rules. They will tell you that if you argue with Marine he will drop a tactical link on you.

10. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Well, I don't see any budget limit, or performance goals, he just asked for an upgrade suggestion.

11. alek9952

alek9952 New Member

I know what your saying i just know that this thing has combat machine internals and what your previous comment was very vague and unclear, my apologies if I offended you. And no I do not own it yet it's just i have a big match and need to have my gun ready, yea it might be good but just in case what is a common problem with the combat machine?

12. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat New Member

My reaction to clicking on the link:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoS1MCF8AeI[/ame]

13. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

14. Napple

Napple New Member

Motors for starters, wiring, basically the whole gearbox. Like nor said, with that undecided price limit you should get yourself a p*!

15. alek9952

alek9952 New Member

Thank you much appreciated