Summersville W.V. Tournament?

Discussion in 'West Virginia Airsoft Forum' started by _Ice_, Sep 5, 2012.

1. _Ice_

_Ice_ New Member

craigsvill
    I was just wondering? But My team is thinking about hosting a comp or tournament on our home field later this year or early next year. About how many people would be interested? The more people we can get the better the prizes for 1st-3rd places. Trophies are a giving but maybe medals for MVPs and A gun for firsts. not sure what all we will be offering as prizes till I get and Idea of about how many people would come. teams preferably. The field is located in Summersville W.V. we will be building the course up before the Comp to match the amount of players. We can do teams of a minimum of 5 up to 20. two teams of 20 would be 40 people on field at 1 time that would be about max and still be able to move without constant fire. Entry would cost either $10 or $15 a person.

2. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

Sounds great! Bout time we have something like this in WV.

So, that being said, my team and I are most definitely interested.

3. prometheus323

prometheus323 New Member

charleston
    THATS MY NEIGHBOR HOOD! ILL DEFF COME SEND ME A DATE AND TIME. oops caps lock lol

4. _Ice_

_Ice_ New Member

craigsvill
    I thought you lived in charelston?

5. prometheus323

prometheus323 New Member

charleston
    Idk ice but my Girlfriend is from there and I go up there every weekend.

6. BmanP1

BmanP1 New Member

Definitely interested. Keep me updated.

7. prometheus323

prometheus323 New Member

charleston
    Me as well sounds nice.

8. Smoke4

Smoke4 New Member

You know I'm in as long as work doesnt conflict with it. Wish i had the funds to finish the UAV before then. Hopefully soon i will be able to since my pay increased.

9. prometheus323

prometheus323 New Member

charleston
    we need to really step up our airsoft here in wv we have to keep it going so we can get our wv airsoft league together, that being said it wont be talk ittl be airsoft time.

10. Eaglebeast23

Eaglebeast23 New Member

Sound great when will you have it I have a team of six that may be intrested

11. shadow_merc

shadow_merc New Member

Teays Valley
    Ya'll should check out wvairsoft.proboards.com we're trying to gather a bigger amount of players around the area. Its a dedicated board that hosts people all around the state.

12. prometheus323

prometheus323 New Member

charleston
    myself and smoke have games at least once a month as well for anyone wanting more and more airsoft events. West virginia airsoft is picking up quick.

13. jesterathitmenairsoft

jesterathitmenairsoft New Member

tulsa
    send me some info as well we just might be planning a team trip to wv time date google address and such, have a full team.