Sup people i found

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by ViiRuSx, Nov 5, 2012.

1. ViiRuSx

ViiRuSx New Member

A kwa m4 gas blowback for 198 in store should I get it

2. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Assuming it's the LM4, I would pass. They retail for about $3570-$480 depending on the version.
    To find it on sale for $200 is quite questionable.
    Is it pre-owned, is it damaged... what is wrong with it?
    If the owner/store rep says nothing, I would pass or at least inquire about an IN-STORE warranty.
    If the store themselves give you a warranty longer than 3 days, preferably 20-30 days, I'd definitely consider picking it up. Right after purchasing it, I'd find a tech friend who knows about the gun and get it checked out. Even if a tech charges you $30 to just look at the internals, I'd pay him.
    KWA weapons are high quality. Even used, they have great re-sale values. And stores typically have a 3-10% mark up.
    Either it's not a KWA or there's something wrong with it.

3. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    The old saying goes "If it's to good to be true it probaly is..." Like buster said the price is really low so it's questionable. If you can, test fire it before you buy it, And ask about the history of the gun / how used it was / etc. It also wouldn't be a bad idea to have a tech thats seperate from the store take a look at it to make sure everything is correct. It's almost like buying a used car, You want to know EVERYTHING about it before you buy it. Now a 200.00 is a lot different from thousands of dollars but it's the same concept, You want to know what you are buying and not get screwed over.

Assuming everything is their and it functions we go onto the question of should you get it..

Remember gas guns require more maitnance than AEG's and you also have to factor in propane / GG costs as well as magazines. Mags for gas guns are pretty exspensive and usually have a low capictiy so if you are using hicaps it will be a big change.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  4. ViiRuSx

ViiRuSx New Member

It seems be good I'm going to buy it one the days the have Airsoft battle to test it if all gose well I'll keep it

5. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    Please use proper spelling and grammar from now on as when you post please. Its our rules here.
    KWA doesnt make a GBBR for that price. So unless its used and abused, its a fake.

6. ViiRuSx

ViiRuSx New Member

It's at insane Airsoft it's not fake I asure u

7. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    well then they have the most amazing deals ever... do they have an online store? please pass their info along here so We can all get deals like this

8. ViiRuSx

ViiRuSx New Member

Ok well I miss read something's it's actual an aeg

9. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    sounds about right. a MOD1 or MOD2 is that price range...

10. ViiRuSx

ViiRuSx New Member

Mod1 pretty nice place to play one of country's largest indoor outdoor fields