Surplus store in NJ

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Urbanprodigy, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Don't know if this is the right place for this thread but I couldn't find a better one. Feel free to move it.

But I have searched for awhile to find surplus stores in NJ and found a lot. But none seem to be that good or some just don't have a Website. Does anybody know of a pretty good surplus store in NJ or southern NY. I am looking for a good selection in military issued equipment and reasonable prices. Thanks for the help

2. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    I know there are a couple good online surplus stores, but I cannot remember the names of them. John told me about them, and he also knows a place in NY state, but its quite the drive. I'll ask him the website names next time I talk to him.

If anyone was wondering, I am not reffering to johngol10, I am talking about a John we both know.

3. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Yeah I know the one in NY is pretty far it is where he BMXs. But I'll look for online ones I usually skip those. I'm more of a walk in guy :p

4. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    I understand, but at a surplus store, its basically milspec stuff, so its not like it will fall apart like asian remakes.

5. SD1014x

SD1014x New Member

I've been to the one in Port Jervis (NY) before, not sure if that's near you though.

6. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Yeah but a lot of the ones I found were just hunters gear and not much military

7. Arekkusu723

Arekkusu723 Active Member

Statesville
    As far as I'm aware, there are none in NJ. In my experience, larger flea markets usually have 1 or 2 vendors that deal with surplus items. Heck, I actually got my surplus M81 bottoms for $15 at a flea market haha!

8. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

Ask John to tell you if the gear is good next time be goes to NY. He could get it for you.

9. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Thats were he gets all his camo and gear, it seems pretty good, except for the fact that he's a giant pile of sand moving through the woods;).

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  10. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

Yes, we'll Danny isn't like John and wants reasonable camo lol

11. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    I'm sure he can find about a hundred pairs of M81s for about $15 bucks a pop, just like Arek said.

12. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

He's not looking for camo (Ghille)

13. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

I'm just doing the ghillie myself I'm looking for boots, patches and and maybe another set of camo if it's cheap enough

14. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    If he's making a ghillie, he needs camo. Cheap camo, like the afforementioned M81s, is a great base for ghillies.

Camo will be ceap enough, boots might be a tough find, and patches will most likely just be the same stuff you can get on evike, asgi, etc. Other patches will most likley be sewn into the camo.

15. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

You Said you saw one store with boots, just go there if its close enough.

Back to the thread: http://www.patriotism.org/army-surplus-new-jersey

I don't the quality of any of them but there is one near my shore house I'm going to check out

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  16. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Yeah I know about the boots and patches I just need somewhere where there are both. Also the ghillie I have what I need already

17. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member