SWCC loadout

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by Shaman, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Shaman

Shaman New Member

Here's what I've got so far. Probably wont end up being an impression but could be if I get the funding.

M81 RAIDed BDUs, basic jungle boots, mechanix covert gloves.

OD (or black... advise?) Flyye plate carrier and m4 mag pouches, admin, hydro, etc.

Riggers belt, drop leg holster (advise on brands of both?)

MICH 2k (or other helmet... advise? Color to match gear)

I've got a jg m4 and a co2 USP. They're not great and may not work for an impression but I'm not interested in spending money on guns.

Advise on anything welcome, especially where noted. Like I said, not an impression but the closer to one I can get, the better. Again, don't worry about my weapons.

2. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine

3. TeamDropKick

TeamDropKick New Member

Wolcott
    Actually I think your just about set for a SWCC loadout I've been wanting to do a SWCC loadout for a year since that's what in going into the navy for.

4. Shaman

Shaman New Member

5. Shaman

Shaman New Member

Cool, if I go navy I'd go for SWCC. Hopefully I'll make the air force academy in which case I'd try out for Pararescue.

6. Grin

Irvine
    Oooohhhh, you may be my personal taxi with a lot of guns. Train hard, and fight harder mate!

7. TeamDropKick

TeamDropKick New Member

Wolcott
    And go OD for pc and OD for mich (basically all gear (pc, drop leg, helmet etc.) would be OD )

8. Grin

Irvine
    DropKick, I know you're trying to be helpful (and that's fine), but I already linked him to a thread chock full of any advice on a SWCC kit that you'd need, really.

9. Shaman

Shaman New Member

Rodger WILCO (20////)

10. TeamDropKick

TeamDropKick New Member

Wolcott
    Sorry grin I didn't see that there..