t.a. airsoft

Discussion in 'Oklahoma Airsoft Forum' started by nokersniper, Sep 21, 2012.

1. nokersniper

nokersniper New Member

Hey guys just wondering anybody else goes there i believe its near norman, but i.just moved so.if anyone does maybe one day we.can meet up therd (by the way im 15 and open to joining a team)

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Me and a couple more people on this forum are in the area. I shop at TA but I am yet to go to their field. Lately I've been going to Tulsa CQB.

3. nokersniper

nokersniper New Member

How the tulsa cqb ive never heard.of it and how is the t.a. Shop?

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Tulsa CQB is pretty good, like I Said that's where I play at. But TA's shop is pretty good. Not the best, but pretty good.

5. nokersniper

nokersniper New Member

Thanks for the help apreciate it

6. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    No problem, PM me if you have any questions.

7. HAZARD30

HAZARD30 New Member

Bella Vista Arkansas
    T.A. is a great place to go and great people to deal with. tony is owner and I know he is an awesome person to work with. He knows what he is doing. I moved to texas and will always give him and his company a good rating in my books. Other people you can talk to is Drew (leader of the Misfits). The field is awesome!!!! so if I was you or anyone els I would check it out.

8. Buster

Buster New Member

Tulsa
    Tulsa Airsoft is a great store...their CQB indoor field is awesome as well. The one thing that I have a complaint about....is their PRICING! WAYYYY TOOO HIGH!!!!

Their people are second to none! Awesome! But their prices are far and away the worst I've seen! Their field prices are also nuts! $15 for 3 hrs of play. The outdoor field is $15 for 4hrs of play. There's another field in the Tulsa area for only $5 and you play THE WHOLE DAY!!!

If you want somewhere to go to touch things, look, etc, TA is your place. But to buy....I go online or to our other local store. They really need to right-size their prices. They would get so much more business if they would reduce their entry price point.

Just my .02

9. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Alright, compared to Stockyard, Tulsa CQB is awful. The CQB arena is tiny, full of newbs with crosmans, and the admins don't do anything.

The people who work there don't know anythinh. You can ask Defcon5 about that too. The guy at the cashier desk did not know anything. When I bought a $5 patch, I paid with a $10. I ended up having to do the math to get my change back.

I agree with the pricing though. Seriously, $150 for a lancer tactical M4.

I still don't know why they moved places, the old place was better.

Overall, Airsoft Tulsa is the epitome of stupidity. They overcharge and don't know anything. The only reason I will ever go there is if my cousin who is new to the sport wants to go.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  10. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    I was actually in Tulsa this weekend on a youth trip. We passed Airsoft Tulsa several times. Also passed impact tactical airsoft but I think that was just a store, not a field.

11. Kommando

Kommando New Member

Oklahoma City
    Yeah airsoft tulsa isnt all that good anymore. Mostly noobs go there. So alot of the OK players are now going to Stockyard Airsoft located in OKC... Great Milsim CQB in a great facility.

I would recommend checking it out guys.

https://www.facebook.com/stockyardairsoft?ref=ts&fref=ts

12. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Impact Tactical has a field, some of the workers go to Stockyard and I talk with them. We all agree there that Airsoft Tulsa sucks.

13. omegadeth

omegadeth New Member

I live in Norman and I've been wondering about T.A since its like 10minutes from my house. And where in OKC is this stockyard place at?

14. Kommando

Kommando New Member

Oklahoma City
    Here's is the address.. If you have any other questions regarding Stockyard Airsoft, please refer to their FB page or their website.

2801 SW 15th Street
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73108

Last edited: Apr 2, 2013
  15. Buster

Buster New Member

Tulsa
    Haven't been to Stockyard yet...but it looks great! I have to disagree with you on TA's indoor CQB. There are plenty of experienced players there with high-dollar guns, and they are regulars too. Haven't seen too many Crossmans there at all. Although they charge too much, it's the only indoor place to go around here...so we're kinda stuck with that choice when we don't have the time to devote an entire day to traveling to OKC. I do agree, the admins yell alot and don't do a thing when people aren't following rules.

16. CymaSVD

CymaSVD New Member

Tulsa Airsoft is horrible. There staff is liars and tell you things just to get you to spend money at their store. There course is filled with cheaters and there refs do not even try and remove them from the game. So disappointed about Tulsa airsoft and there cqb field. Now snakes lz in skiatook is amazing. Snake runs a legit course where they actually care about there players and the game. He also has a store in Tulsa and owasso.

17. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I agree with some of this. I went to EVW3 in Skiatook and it was pretty bad.

18. Buster

Buster New Member

Tulsa
    First....I do agree...the Refs at the CQB field don't do much to regulate the players. However, that can be true no matter where you go. The game is what you put into it. Go with your friends and play your game as honest as you can and just have fun.

Their sales tactics at the store don't have anything to do with the CQB field. Also...the LZ is an outdoor field, so I hardly think you can make a comparison between the two. It's two TOTALLY different types of airsoft play.

The Owasso Impact Tactical store has closed. The only one open now is the Tulsa location.