Tactical Light

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by Iuseoptics, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Iuseoptics

Iuseoptics New Member

Does anyone know of a good tactical flashlight for like a G36c that has multiple modes and strobe?

2. sr-25er

sr-25er New Member

A streamlight tlr-1s it has a strobe feature. About $100. The tlr-2 model has a lazier built in and it's about $150. Both are very good lights! I use my tlr-1 on my airsoft pistol and my tlr-2 on my glock (my real glock)

3. Iuseoptics

Iuseoptics New Member

Cool thanks, ill look into them. Nice! I want a airsoft glock soo bad, I love glocks.

4. Itsahak

Itsahak Member

Also check Streamlights ProTac 2L. We use these at the office and their great. And cheaper than most other lights...

5. sr-25er

sr-25er New Member

I thought about getting an airsoft glock.... But I don't like the blowbackyness (don't ask, I know it's not a word) I think it wastes to much co2. Anyway, I never seen/heard of that model the guy above me said about. Gonna have to do some searching :)

6. Iuseoptics

Iuseoptics New Member

Yeah im going to look them both up. And I want a Glock that runs on gas not co2 because your right, the co2 will run out fast.

7. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    Sorry for going off topic but since your the OP I guess its ok. Anyway, you could get the KJW G23, its powered by Green Gas and its small so its more gas efficient.

8. Iuseoptics

Iuseoptics New Member

Ok, but I but I heard alot of companies stopped making them.. So idk if KJW still does. I cant find one on an airsoft website.

9. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    the CO2 actually runs longer and stronger than green gas. I have owned 9 Glocks in total, and plan on getting a couple more. KWA/KSC and TM both are the top brands. Both are also costly but they last the longest and get the best performance.

The TLR series are great for pistols but not the best on rifles because of their activation switch and the way it works. Look into Surefire lights for the some of the best lights on the market.

10. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    I just bought one a couple of months ago. I ordered it off Airsplat. Evike sells them but in 2 parts (it still adds up to the same price though).

11. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    Thats the WE G17... Ehobbyasia.com and Redwolfairsoft.com both carry every make of Glock...

12. YoYo-Pete

YoYo-Pete New Member

Ypsilanti
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  13. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
  14. Iuseoptics

Iuseoptics New Member

15. Iuseoptics

Iuseoptics New Member

16. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    Its an awesome gun. You should definately go for it if its what you want. If you order off Evike you should probably do it soon as they seem to go fast. If they are out of stock Airsplat carrys them which is where I got mine.

17. YoYo-Pete

YoYo-Pete New Member

Ypsilanti
  18. Iuseoptics

Iuseoptics New Member

Would you happen to know the FPS, and does it go full auto?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  19. Iuseoptics

Iuseoptics New Member

20. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    I don't know the FPS but it doesn't go full auto, its just semi.