tactical vest

Discussion in 'West Virginia Airsoft Forum' started by cookie13152, Aug 16, 2012.

1. cookie13152

cookie13152 New Member

Okay can someone to clear this up for me I've been planning on buying a tactical vest but most say sizes fit almost all and I'm a pretty good build but most vest I've tried on are small on me and i had adjusted them all the way so what im askin is is there a website that makes specific sizes or what

2. prometheus323

prometheus323 New Member

charleston
    evike has some vests that are larger sized. Reason why the say most size fits all is true , some vests like mine , you can adjust on the shoulders back and chest along with your waiste.

3. cookie13152

cookie13152 New Member

Urs ia the 1 i tried on and thats where i looked i just want to get 1 wothout the hassle of possibly returning it

4. prometheus323

prometheus323 New Member

charleston
    evike has some good vests on page 1 and deff page 2

5. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    Check out some flyye gear. The RRV is good if you're low on cash.

6. Archer627

Archer627 Active Member

Figgington
    Check out Shootercbgear.com. They have gear that will actually last a decent amount of time. FLYYE and TMC are the brands that I would go with on there. Most plate carriers are designed to ride high. They're supposed to cover your vitals/upper chest area. Just pointing that out in case that's why you think it's too small. You also may want to try a chest rig.

EDIT: Somewhat sniped.

7. prometheus323

prometheus323 New Member

charleston
    archer whats your signature mean? the one in latin?

i never thoguht about a chest rig..never liked em really but cookie you might like them.

8. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
  9. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Cookie, use proper spelling and grammar, please. What you are typing is a mess.

The rules clearly state that you must spell the words fully and use proper punctuation.

10. Guardian3

Guardian3 New Member

Elkview
    I bought one from thevestguy.com. I believe they make the vest when you order and they have sizes up to 3XL.

11. bludyknux

bludyknux New Member

I have a RRV in the classifieds if you're still looking for a vest.