Tango Down Airsoft Arena Lancaster,PA Grand Opening November 3rd

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Airsoft Forum' started by tdairsoftarena, Oct 23, 2012.

1. tdairsoftarena

tdairsoftarena New Member

Lancaster
    Our Grand Opening will be Saturday November 3rd. Check our website for the latest in updates, pics, and vids.

www.tdairsoftarena.com

Thanks,

Barry

We apologize for any inconvenience this may create but due to circumstances out of our control our opening date has been cancelled. I'll post a new opening date within the next few weeks.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  2. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

Why does EVERYTHING in Pennsylvania have to be on November 3rd?! The one day I can't play.

3. foxtrot7

foxtrot7 New Member

Reading
    Anyone check this place out yet?

4. tdairsoftarena

Lancaster
  5. rblevinski

rblevinski New Member Supporting Member

Philadelphia
    No, I was wondering the same thing. I'm looking forward to coming out there as soon as I'm all healed up.

6. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Tango down please open. I want to play very badly. When in January will you guys be open?

7. tdairsoftarena

Lancaster
    Grand Opening is scheduled for February 2nd. We will have a soft opening sometime in January. We are doing our best to open as soon as we can. Stop at the Pro Shop and check us out!

8. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Maybe you will see me in the pro ship over break. Is like to see it, I'll be there in February!

9. tdairsoftarena

Lancaster
    Looking forward to seeing you! Remember to check our website and Facebook page for updates.

Barry

10. BlackJack

BlackJack New Member

Gettysburg
    Sorry to hear that your Open Date got pushed back to February. Look forward to checking you guys out.

11. tdairsoftarena

Lancaster
    We are shooting for a soft opening in January, so keep checking our Facebook and website for updates.

Thanks,
    Barry

Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
  12. eagles8804

eagles8804 New Member

This sounds/looks great! I want to play here!!!!