Tango Down Airsoft Arena Lancaster, PA Teams Only Invitational

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Airsoft Forum' started by tdairsoftarena, Oct 7, 2012.

1. tdairsoftarena

tdairsoftarena New Member

Lancaster
    Tango Down Airsoft Arena is hosting a Teams only arena preview event Saturday October 20th 10a.m. till 10p.m. and Sunday October 21st 12p.m. till 5p.m.. All day play will be 50% off. Play all day for $10.

Please email me at barry@tdairsoftarena.com to R.S.V.P. You must bring a total of three teammates and some form of team identification. A website screen shot, wear a team uniform, wear a patch or bring some other team identification.

We are looking for experienced players to trouble shoot our indoor arena. Your input we allow us to make any necessary changes before our opening on October 31st.

For driving directions and other details see our website: http://www.tdairsoftarena.com

Barry

2. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

I play near lancaster. Do you guys host events that don't require teams?

3. tdairsoftarena

Lancaster
    We will be open for walk-on play starting October 31st. Check our website for times and rates.

Bring your buddy and his kool-aid. We have a good selection of KWA guns in our Pro Shop.

4. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Actually him and his father are looking at kwas. I will check out you website, I didn't know you guys were in lancaster.

5. tdairsoftarena

Lancaster
    We're ramping up for the opening. You and your friend and his dad could qualify as a team if you have some form of uniform, patch, or a website. If you have any of those items your set.

6. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

I'll try to get with some people. They aren't really "qualified" for a team match as they are just starting with gear and guns. I'll see what I can do with some people. Do two people count as a team?

7. tdairsoftarena

Lancaster
    You need three or more players for the team invitational.

8. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Okay, thank you. I'll have to use my resources then........

9. tdairsoftarena

Lancaster
    Reminder

If your team plans on attending Tango Down Airsoft Arena's Teams Only Preview please email me Barry@tdairsoftarena.com by Thursday. We have a limited number of openings.

Check our website for the most recent pics and updates:

www.tdairsoftarena.com