Task force 141 recruiting

Discussion in 'Missouri Airsoft Forum' started by Reaper1301, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Reaper1301

Reaper1301 Member

Task force 141 is recruiting new recruits for the 2016 season, must be able to supply own gear, weapons, uniforms and one team patch. Must be 18 to apply. If interested let us know. We are based out of Sullivan mo.

2. Gryff

Gryff Member

Overland Park
    A. Why 18?

B. Where can you get the patch?

3. Reaper1301

Reaper1301 Member

Have to be able to travel with team. And our patch is on evike.com under tactical apparel then look under patches, its in the matrix brand. Look on the right like three down it says task force 141.

4. Gryff

Gryff Member

Overland Park
    Ooooh! You're basing off of a COD thing...

goodluckwiththat.

Also, don't call it your patch. That's like saying that you own magpul because you have a magpul patch.

5. Reaper1301

Reaper1301 Member

That was just a figure of speech thing not literally.

6. Dandalorian

Dandalorian New Member

St. Peters
    new

Im new to Airsoft and Milsim im very interested. I dont know any places to go to i live in st louis county, I'm willing to travel though. Id like to join a team of people and go to events. I havent gotten all my gear yet, but my gear includes

Primary: M40a3 Sniper rifle http://www.evike.com/products/50626/

Havent ordered my secondary yet im thinks of getting
    Secondary: Mauri g18c http://www.tokyohobby.net/airsoft-g...-glock-18c-automatic-electric-pistol-aep.html

I have a Molle vest with back plate, holsters and pouches. Its OD Green

any kind of helpful hints or tips would be really appreciated

7. Reaper1301

Reaper1301 Member

We are located in Sullivan Missouri if you can travel. We use multicam uniforms.

8. Gryff

Gryff Member

Overland Park
    Multicam, definitely the most tactical of camos.

What's your loadout?

9. Reaper1301

Reaper1301 Member

Tan vest colt m4 cqb

10. Canary

Canary Member

Greenville

Do you have pictures of any of your kits?

11. Gryff

Gryff Member

Overland Park
    Wait, tan vest? Didn't you just say you wore multicam?

12. Zaryk

Zaryk Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Southern
    Multicam is a tan based uniform. Tan vests are not uncommon with Multicam at all.

13. Gryff

Gryff Member

Overland Park
    I'm just saying, if he's doing 'multicam uniforms', I'd expect a multicam vest. Tan can be a lot of different colors.

14. Reaper1301

Reaper1301 Member

I chose a solid color vest so if I need to switch up uniforms I don't have to keep buying new vests I have black vests too I always stick to solid colors for that reason. Saves money.

15. Gryff

Gryff Member

Overland Park
    But you want other people to buy multicam vests, and an overpriced patch from Evike, and have an arbitrary age limit?

16. Reaper1301

Reaper1301 Member

Nope I told them that wasn't advised. What are you getting at ? If 6. Bucks are to much for ya this may be the wrong sport for you. And the age limit is for legal purposes they must be liable for them selves. Especially when we go to pro fields. That's why we decided on this route of a age limit.

17. TheLockenator

TheLockenator Active Member

Richmond
    Why are you here just trying to cause problems? They're trying to get more people for their team, if you aren't interested, aren't in the area, or don't meet the reqs then you shouldn't be replying. Let them do this their way as it's their team.
    Everything here makes solid sense. I don't think a team patch would be necessary for someone who isnt on the team yet, but I understand. Solid color vests makes sense for switching up camos. And 18 year old requirement makes sense so you don't have to have someone not be able to sign a waiver for themself

18. Gryff

Gryff Member

Overland Park

I'm not 'trying to cause trouble', and I am in the area. Some of this this stuff just seems weird to me, and being a cod team is a bit.. ech.

19. Reaper1301

Reaper1301 Member

Well anyways we did decide to change our team name to a custom one

20. Reaper1301

Reaper1301 Member

Anyone go to bing last year? Our new team Wolfpack 080 went up there a lot its a blast