The Best All-Around P90?

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by evan2634, Aug 19, 2012.

1. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

What would be the best P90? With quality, range, fps in the $130-$200 range? Just an all around gun.

2. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    an upgraded KS p90 will outperform any stock p90 (including TM p90).

3. Scarred

Scarred New Member

It depends on what parts you upgrade.

4. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    Of course an upgraded gun will outperform stock ones.....

Just get the JG......metal upper, great internal...

5. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

I would say get the King Arms P90 if you don't want to upgrade, but if you do, get the KS P90. It's for sale on EhobbyAsia for 98$.

6. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

What about the fn herstal?

7. RyantheChimp

RyantheChimp New Member

Twin Cities
  8. Kmkraft12

Kmkraft12 New Member

Gainesville
    Haha. Your funny.....wait. Your serious. FN is the company that makes the real gun.

9. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    I'm pretty sure he means the King Arms because IIRC Evike puts that into their title since the KA has the full trades.

Best I'd say would be the KS or Echo1 but those are discontinued.
    The CA Sportlines completely suck.
    I'd get KS/JG.

10. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The KS P90 is a nice upgrade base. The hop-up is kinda meh, but it's good after some fine tuning. It takes regular 7mm steel bushings, that's a good thing, and the gears are very durable and well designed. My KS P90 actually had perfectly shimmed gears when stock, I've never seen any stock gun with such good shimming. Put $50-$100 worth of parts in it, depending on the performance you want and you'll end up with a very good P90 for less than a KA or TM one.

If you don't wanna mess with the internals, the KA P90 looks like the most bang for the buck really.

11. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

Look at the link he put...

12. Kmkraft12

Kmkraft12 New Member

Gainesville
    Every P90 you see is a FN P90. The one he put was a king arms. If you just said look at my FN P90 no one would know the brand.

13. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    JG is the KS p90.
    compared to stock p90's that retail around $200, a KS (~$90) can be built for under $200.

unfortunately, echo1 no longer sells their p90.

14. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

Wait, it's still on AirgunDepot.com?

15. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    if you are asking me, i don't know. if you can still find some sites that still have them, go get em while they last. they are mildly upgraded KS p90's. not sure if echo1 will still warranty them. all FNH products have been pulled out of their parts lists.

16. Flamesword47

Flamesword47 New Member

I heard the echo 1 p90 was pretty good. But I also heard it was discontinued, after reading this thread. I do know that if you want to really..... Mess up the skirmish, in a bad way. You can get the well p90. This bad boy chronos in at an unstoppable 240 fps at max with .12. With that speed you'll definitely send the enemies running for their moms. I can also assure you that you will be pinning down targets from an incredible distance of 15 feet, and at a mile farther at 30 feet the BB's will be dropping to the ground. This gun is also equipped with a fantastic scope. This prestigious optic can last about 15 minutes of continuous usage, and then it will start to fade and die. What an incredible time, I can definitely see myself favoring this over my Bravo G&P B1 optic any day. If your low on money that's ok! This gun comes at a spectacular price of $59.99, and can be bought at your local amazon today!

17. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    ^^^ you forgot the smiley face...

18. TysonY2

TysonY2 New Member

Emmett
    The point of this is?

Anyway, I recomend the KS P90. I had one for a while, it shot great, and hard. Only problem I and the person I sold it to is it needed a new bucking. Extremely easy to upgrade compared to other guns when it comes to dissasembly and reassembly.

19. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

I replaced my inner barrel, flash hider and have to taken apart my gun to clean it, but how do you replace a bucking?

20. Flamesword47

Flamesword47 New Member

The point of the post was sarcasm, yes I do know that the gun is junk.