The Electronics Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by VTMZ, Dec 27, 2012.

1. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
    Well I looked around and I couldn't find a thread related to electronics for electronics discussion so... this thread was born.

2. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
    Well since no one wants to talk I might as well say something. I'm going to buy a 16GB Nexus 7 once Google gets them back in stock. It's out of stock everywhere and it's overpriced on Amazon and eBay.

3. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    Just to contribute, I've been contemplating buying a 3DS. I wish it was still possible to find the Zelda Black Limited Edition.

4. Finalencounter

Finalencounter Duke of Penguins Supporting Member

Warrenton
    I guess to add, here's my current list if electronics:
    iPod Touch 5g 32gb white
    PS3 bundle w/ move. Basically never use PS Move. Forget the amount, but it's the largest capacity.
    Limited edition silver PS2.
    Silver GameCube
    Im not going to include cameras...
    Sandisk Sansa Fuze
    ASUS black and white ALTEC laptop
    Some other stuff

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  5. Retrospection

Retrospection New Member

Kimballton
    4 laptops, multiple gaming systems, 4 mp3 players, an old 7" coby kyros tablet running AOS eclair (2.1), and my Christmas present, a new 9.7" kyros tablet running AOS Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0). And my XPERIA Play phone. That's all I believe.

6. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
    Well since everyone is listing off electronics: A custom built gaming PC, an iPhone 5, 2 iPhone 4Ses, 2 Xboxes, an SNES, a Canon EOS T3i (600D) with 3 lenses, a flash, a battery grip, and other accessories, an iPad 2, and soon a Nexus 7 16GB.

7. deathmechanic

deathmechanic Active Member

Davis
    3 Xbox 360s, original xbox, PS2, N64, original atari, a Canon EOS, Harman/Kardon home theater system with 2 towers housing 4 sony explodes drivers, 2 tweeters, and a yamaha subwoofer, Dell XPS old system, new gaming PC work in progress, HP tablet, Ipad, ipod classic with modded 360 HD (storage for vehicle), itouch, 3 zunes, and a blu ray player.

8. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    6 laptops, 2 desktops, 1 MP3 player, 1 iPad mini, 2 disabled smartphones (basically crappy iTouches now), 2 Galaxy G2s, 2 dumbphones, 1 32-inch TV.

I think that's it.

9. Avoqin

Avoqin New Member

Highland
    To contribute:
    Sony Vaio,
    2 Sony earbuds,
    Sony X10 Headphones,
    Sony TV,
    2 other crappy tvs,
    Ps3 w/move and plenty games,
    Sony bloggie camera,
    Galaxy S > soon to be a Galaxy Note 2, some RCA speakers,
    old VCR that still works,
    Xbox 360 Slim 250g,
    N64,
    Sega Dreamcast,
    Portable Dvd player,
    a few Mp3s, and Turtle Beach x31s

Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  10. Polanski27

Polanski27 New Member

Kitchener
    1 xbox 360 slim, 1 ps3 160gb, 1 hp pavillion dv6 laptop, panasonic viera 50" 3d, ipad2, samsung galaxy s3, Turtle Beach earforce PX3 headset, Cyborg RAT5 mouse. and that is it I believe. I may get my buddy to custom build me a gaming PC too.

11. naamtune

naamtune New Member

Redlands
    7 laptops, 8 computers, 1 server, 3 Playstation 3, Playstation 2, 2 Playstations, 1 GBA, 2 GBCs, 1 Gameboy, 32" Vizio 1080p HDTV, Nook, Harmon/Kardon home theater system, Canon Rebel XSi, Canon EOS T3i, a Sony DVR hand camcorder, Apple iTouch, Apple iPod 2nd generation, Samsung Rang, HTC Evo 4G Shift, Sony Cybershot camera, Zune mp3 player.

I hoard electronic stuff.

12. Seyo

Seyo New Member

Behind you
    14 lamps, a fridge, an oven, a 5 year old PC with screen, a 4 year old Samsung 42" Plasma TV and this 3 year old Xperia mini. Oh, and the motor in my JG AUG A2.

Spoiled 'mericans... :p

13. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    I feel as though this thread got derailed.

14. team16airsoft

team16airsoft New Member

might as well post my most prized possesion... a raspberry pi along with a breadboard, tons of leds, button and soon to have the pi cobbler. (for those that dont know the raspberry pi is a 30 microcomputer look it up its pretty cool)

15. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
    Going to trade in 2 of my old iPhone 4's and buy $172.95 worth of videography stuff... and that's just for an action grip/stabilizer and a shotgun mic.

Might as well add in I'm also going to buy some new sliding gloves for longboarding and some Nike Janoskis. I hate myself.