The Game of Thrones Thread!

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by Polanski27, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Polanski27

Polanski27 New Member

Kitchener
    Whether it's the books you fancy, or the show, this is the thread to talk about it all! I decided to create this thread after doing a search for it because of the growing popularity of the show and books. Also with the 3rd season right around the corner (march 30th) and J.R.R Martin publishing the first chapter of the 6th book, I felt it was about time someone stepped up to the plate and made it. Feel free to talk about your favourite characters in the show, or your major qualms with the plot, or what have you! Enjoy :)

2. Pezturbator

Pezturbator Active Member

Damn you!! You beat me to it! I was thinking of making a thread like this!!!. Lol

Emrahgerd this show is amazing!! I cannot wait for Theon Greyjoy and Joffery to die already. Lol

3. Polanski27

Polanski27 New Member

Kitchener
    HAHA, sorry about that :p. Ya, it's the only show I watch faithfully now. Theon is quite a ****, however part of me feels bad about what he went through/going through. Joffery on the other hand... now that's a different case. I hope he dies a slow and painful death, same with Lord Baelish.

4. Carpathia

Carpathia Active Member

Springfield
    What did everyone think about how this week's episode ended with what happened to Jaime Lannister? When it happened, my jaw dropped and I let a "Holy [expletive deleted]" slip.

5. Pezturbator

I think Jaime is starting to like the giant woman. Lol. And i was shocked when that happened

6. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    I was not really surprised when they chopped his hand. It's something I would have had done last season.

7. Polanski27

Polanski27 New Member

Kitchener
    Well tonight's episode was [email protected]#@ed. I didnt see that happening with the night's watch and lord commander.

8. Pezturbator

Im glad they did kill off that douche though. Incest is no bueno.

9. Pezturbator

Oh. Heres a picture from a few episodes ago..

Attached Files:

10. Pezturbator

Anybody see yesterdays episode?? Share your thoughts on it

11. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    Lets rename this thread to "Game of Watch all your favorite characters die"

12. Carpathia

Carpathia Active Member

Springfield
    Up until last night, I was rooting for Rob and his army, and really looking forward to them taking Casterly Rock. After the episode, the first thing I said was, "Ok, Daenerys can stroll in and take the Seven Kingdoms now, I don't mind anymore."

Of course, my wife, who has read the books, knew this was coming (as with every shocking even in the show), so was not surprised. I did know that something was fishy when, after the bride and groom were carried out, the guy closed the door to the hall and the music changed to a more macabre tone. If you haven't read the books, this episode was a shock (much like Jaime's "reminder" a few weeks ago, but multiplied ten fold).