The Sig Picture and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by INFANTRYPRO, Oct 15, 2012.

1. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

Here we may discuss and trade picture of one of the least credited guns in the Airsoft industry, Sig Sauer. I actually just recently purchased my dream gun, te Sig 551. I'm very happy with it. It's a gorgeous peice of machinery and is a swell performer if I do say so. The externals are just flat out marvelous! I'm very impressed. Pictures will be up within a day or so. What else is out there?

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Um I'm a little confused Sig Sauer doesn't manufacture airsoft guns? So are you dedicating the thread to sig weapons or the brand of whoever makes your gun?

3. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

I apologize, Sig Airsoft guns

4. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    Ah in that case.
    [​IMG]
    Tokyo Marui SWAT sig 551 got it for the price of 78 shipped. I don't own it anymore traded it for a beauty of an m4 but it was a fun little piece adjustable 2-7 shots built in burst fire.

5. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

That's gorgeous. How did it perform?

6. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    Actually not as great as I thought it would, probably could have used a tune up it was a few years old, bucking probably should have been changed but I'm an m4 guy all the way and had no idea how to take the gun apart, so changed it out with someone else.

7. Beta

Beta New Member

Wait are we talking about only sigs or any gun and company?

8. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

Only Sig guns please

9. Beta

Beta New Member

Never mind just found out. Hehe

10. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

Oh. I know the TMs were a pain to take apart. The ICS's are what I believe to be the easiest gun to take apart that I've ever owned, and ie owned a bunch of guns.

11. Beta

Beta New Member

I don't own one but I know there are some company's out there that make extraordinary Sigs. I used to own one until I traded it in for some money I've been investing into the gun I got a few weeks back. Any way back to Sigs but yeah the one I owned was amazing and beautiful.

12. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

Here's my brand new ICS Sig 552. I'm in love with this gun! :)

Attached Files:

13. Masonicrat

Masonicrat Member

New London
    I loved my first "real" airsoft gun! It was a jg sig 552 and I got to fulfill all my hipster dreams of having a totally unique and totally awesome performing gun! I'd post pictures but they are on my phone. But infantry, isn't that a 551? It has an elongated fore grip with rectangular vents, whereas the 552 is shorter and has circular vents.

14. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    No view my picture to see a 551 the barrel length isn't long enough to make that a 551 it is indeed a 552.

15. Masonicrat

Masonicrat Member

New London
    But the 552 doesn't have a lip on the underside of the fore grip next to the receiver. Regardless, the sig 55X series is sexy. :-D first one was mine and the second one is eviked ad for the ics 552.

Attached Files:

16. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    I spoke too soon, yeah I looked at that again, and the barrel length is definitely longer than a 552 esp. after viewing your pics I think you're right now, my bad:eek:

17. Masonicrat

Masonicrat Member

New London
    No problem, haha like I said, the whole 55X series is gorgeous! If I were to buy another sig though, I'd go with the 556 if only because it uses stanag mags.

18. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

Oh my bad I meant 551. I don't know why I put 552. My friend was actually thinking about getting the JG 552 but he never ended up doing so for some reason. My new goal is to have a full Swiss Arms loadout. I'll soon be purchasing a CO2 Sig P226.

19. Beta

Beta New Member

Damn. That's a sexy beast ill admit. You planning on getting accessories for it?

20. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

Ya eventually I'll be painting parts dark earth just like the dark earth sig and adding a surprrssor as well and maybe a red dot scope.