Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my primaries where I'm more or less happy with them and took some quick photos. So here's a good portion of my armory. (you may have seen a lot of these in the AK thread)

First off, my old standby AK-47, wood recently redone.

Air gun Motor vehicle Trigger Machine gun Shotgun

Camouflage Military camouflage Air gun Machine gun Trigger

Military camouflage Camouflage Wood Trigger Gun barrel

Bicycle part Military camouflage Shotgun Air gun Trigger

Attachments

· Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys.

Yeah that "wood" (it's actually the normal TM plastic, painted and deformed) looks surprisingly good for how easy it was to do! Took maybe an hour of total actual effort, plus drying time.

Lord Griffin, the 47 is a TM and the 105 is a CYMA.

· Registered
721 Posts
Nice, they're sweet looking guns. In the past, I've never been much of a fan of the old school classic AKs with the wood furniture, but I've seen some really sweet looking ones recently, including yours, and I'm starting to like 'em a bit more.

· Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glad I could help! I have always been a fan of the pure old beater AK. I like Beryls, but other than that I think AKs should be left alone! I saw some of the rustiest, beat-down AKs you could imagine in Sierra Leone and I wanted to take one home. I didn't have the heart to go quite that far with my baby here, but I don't like my guns looking like they've never been used. I like them to have history.

I've got some pretty good inspiration pictures saved from real steel AKs somewhere, I'd be happy to post them if you want.

· Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If I have time this weekend I'll get some P90 pics and maybe some proper ones of the Sig. I think I also wanna retake the AK-47 photos, they're not quite as good as the others and I've noticed the top one is a little out of focus.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.