the ultimate loadout.

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by bal1, Nov 3, 2012.

1. bal1

bal1 New Member

Now I know this may sound crazy,but I think it's an invest in a halo master chief loadout, I know the helmet is on evike for about 100-150. There is a guy that will build me a suit, all of this Is cosmetic none of this gear will work as it does in halo sadly, my only problem is the assault rifle, and the pistol (halo1 variant). Any comments or ideas before I further pursue the project would be much appreciated.

2. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
    FN2000 comes to mind.

3. bal1

bal1 New Member

I've also thought of that as well, but externally I think it would require quite some amount of work.

4. schlabie

schlabie New Member

Do you have a budget? It wont be cheap.

5. bal1

bal1 New Member

I do not have a budget,I have a continuous flow of money. (No joke) so this is why I even considered this build.

6. BRTSoloWing

BRTSoloWing Active Member

China Grove
    Me looking halofided lol

ForumRunner_20121103_224724.jpg

Looks good to me. All in all the FN 2000 will work grate with a Halo loadout lol

7. Hartman96

Hartman96 New Member

Woodville
    An mp7 would be pretty close to the smg. You could add the side mag just as a cosmetic attachment.

8. champo98

champo98 New Member

My friend is in the process of building a suit right now. He is getting the FN2000, and a Famaus. Along with a mac11 I believe. There is a computer program called pepakura, and it allows you to download a file, print a sheet, and piece it together. It is time consuming, but his costs about $250 with some really nice stuff in the helmet, I think including a cheap action camera. I would do lots of research on the pepakura if your considering it. Me personally, I think it will be hot, and hard to move. But that's me.
    Good luck!

9. Shadow_Nugz

Shadow_Nugz New Member

Sioux City
    I would say a Famas. I have seen one chopped and screwed into something resembling a battle/ assault rifle. I don't know where though. It was on one of the many forums I peruse.

10. Dominus

Dominus New Member

Bristol
    I like the idea, Nice!

11. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    Check out SgtMik on YouTube. He's done a suit, and some airsoft Halo props.