Things you hate in the morning

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by EuroGirl, Nov 28, 2012.

1. EuroGirl

EuroGirl New Member

I hate when this is no morning coffee left!

2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    when people who dont know anything about your life proceed to tell you what your doing wrong in life at 7AM before coffee or breakfast and you cant hurt them because youll loose your job...
    that was my morning

3. chi-airsofter

chi-airsofter New Member

mokena
    I hate waking up I. The morning. But I'm a guy, and I love my sleep so it's ok.(except for when school comes around)

4. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    when my underwear sticks to my crotch...

5. thuperman15

thuperman15 New Member

When I don't toast my toaster struddle right and its cold -______-

6. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

When stupid people cut me off before I've had my energy drink, an then flip me off like I'm the jackass.

7. EuroGirl

EuroGirl New Member

I just hate when people try to race me on the way to school. XD I'm like you drive a scion Xb go back in the slow lane and stop bothering me.

8. Lil_Shady

I drive a mustang, some guy in a Ferrari tried to race me. I won. It's not about the car, it's how you drive it.

9. EuroGirl

EuroGirl New Member

Idk lol no way a little thing like the Xb would be able to win unless through traffic lol and racing through traffic is retarded. Also I highly doubt you beat a Ferrari in a mustang....but that depends what year and what mods did both cars have?

10. Lil_Shady

Dunno what his car was, it had temp tags on it though so I'm pretty sure he wasn't used to driving it yet. Mine is a 2010 mustang, but I used to do some drag racing back in high school so I have the experience to help out.

11. EuroGirl

EuroGirl New Member

Lol please say you at least had a v8 also a Ferrari would eat a 4.6 for breakfast lunch and dinner that driver must have been really ****** since they have 200+ hp and torque and handling is way better too

12. Lil_Shady

Of course it's a V8. I've driven a Ferrari before, and personally I prefer the handling of the mustang.

13. EuroGirl

EuroGirl New Member

Anyway back on topic :p

14. bonnax

bonnax New Member

London
    'Rise and shine! The sun is out, the birds are singing, up you get! Up, up, up and off to have some brekky! Ladidadida' - one morning on at sailing competition. Not nice.

Also got woken up on my first morning back by my brother playing his trumpet in my ear...

15. McGee

McGee New Member

San Francisco
    I hate when people don't show up for game briefing, yet I and my team are there ready to go. We woke up early to put on event for ourselves and others. Where are they??

16. stxrus

stxrus New Member

Cotton Valley
    i love mornings!! get up around 6:00-6:30, grab some water or juice, go out to one of my decks and watch the waves break on the reef, fishermen heading out or returning, a Buck Island view, white puffy clouds and the blue Caribbean sea, and the sun finally topping the hill to my East. that is, virtually, my every morning

17. bonnax

bonnax New Member

London
    Sounds amazing...but 6 is way too early for me

18. EuroGirl

EuroGirl New Member

Lol this is a thread about things you hate in the morning xD

19. Hermit

Hermit New Member

Going to work and one of the fuses connected to a cooling fan blow out causing the car to over heat. Then there was air in the lines. I spent time in the cold at 8 in the morning replacing the fuse and bleeding the air out of the cooling system which I suspect came from the heater core since it only happened after I engaged the heater. Wound up being an hour late this morning.

20. stxrus

stxrus New Member

Cotton Valley
    you can sleep when you're dead. give me 5-6 hours and i'm golden

then i guess i should have answered ... "nothing" :D