Things you wish happened but never actualy happened

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by Darek, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Darek

Darek Member

THis thread is so people can say things they wish happened but never actually happened like

20 years ago I bought a classic m16 Airsoft gun it was just recalled a week ago and the company is paying anyone who owns one $5000 compensation for how dangerous that was for those 20 years

Or

When I was like 10 I got into a fight with some kid during an Airsoft war because he wouldn't call hits he had a crosman shotgun and I had a crosman pistol he proceeded to get hit 11 times point blank and wouldn't call his hits so he said" YU gonna do something about it" and shot at my feet then I had an andrenaline rush and everything went black when I came to he was on the ground covered in blood and bruises with his crosman laying next to him broken into a ton of little pieces and from then on he learned to call his hits the hard way and we are now friends and he is the most honest player

Or even

A guy came to our field with a baby on his thingy on his chest and the baby was holding his gbb and didn't get hit onece and got 15 kills and the father was trying to hit someone but the baby kept beating him to it

2. TysonY2

TysonY2 New Member

Emmett
    There are things called periods, and it makes your post much easier to read and unsterstand. I don't quite get the point of this thread? To post your airsoft fantasies?

3. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    I wish this thread had never been created...

4. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    I was going to say the same thing but seemed a little too harsh XD

5. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    I wish the girl i love loved me back :(

6. TysonY2

TysonY2 New Member

Emmett
    Hah.
    I wish to own every airsoft gun.
    Even yours.

7. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Darek, either start using proper punctuation or leave the forum, before you will be forced to it.

8. Darek

Darek Member

I'm really sorry about that I'm just so used to my iPhone doing that for me XD ,but I understand to start using correct punctuation.

9. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    How does your iPhone just leave out punctuation?

10. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    No he is on his PC and said he is used to his iPhone adding punctuation for him.

11. airsoftroks

airsoftroks New Member

garland
    He means he's used to his iPhone filling the punctuation in. He's probably on a PC at the moment.

12. stxrus

stxrus New Member

Cotton Valley
    I'm calling BS on this. I wish mine would but it won't.

13. CalTacAirsoft

CalTacAirsoft New Member

I wish the dream I had about the girl I like was actually true. (Nothing like that dirty people).

14. Darek

Darek Member

I mean the punctuation like ' periods I'm usually good about since I just have to double tap my space bar on my phone.

Now can we please get off of being a grammar nazi of you want to be a nazi play milsim at a WWII Airsoft field on the nazi team

15. airsoftdude6

airsoftdude6 New Member

I wish that the girl I asked out like 2 hours ago had said yes.

16. Darek

Darek Member

At least she didn't say call me maybe ;)

17. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    So if you served in the Wehrmacht during WW2 you were a Nazi? Nice ignorance you got there.