this will be My Frist AirSoft GUN Build 2013

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by NiteStalker, Jul 30, 2012.

1. NiteStalker

NiteStalker New Member

lincoln
    Hello all rolleyes:, I just came up with this plan today for a new Gun Build i have two Guns one for CQC and one for a DMR from a M14 But im going to start getting the part piece by piece and i just wanted some opinions on what im using and suggestions for better equipment. These are the upgrades i thinking bout useing for this build and For not knowing any thing about upgrades I do need a Gun Tech on My Team to keep are Guns up to par with others players Guns

Parts To Buy;:mad:
    RIS/RAS : Gearbox : Motor : Hopup : Inner Barrel : Outer Barrel : Barrel Extension : Stock : Mags : Accesories
    a new Spring, spring guide, and piston head and new piston
    The barrel to be adequate with a higher fps. a tightbore can only make it better

Now i do own the guns to do this with they are a CM M14, & a Well's R6E M4A1, and With the CM M14 im going with a Sinper DMR i never own a Sinper gun befor. But it for my team so we will have the guns we need for the OPs and Events we play in and i think i would be a good sinper.
    And for the R6E is going to be my CQC gun and i would like to start with the Lower part of the body of the R6E. Cuzs it a M4 Body and add a new upper and gearboxs,and a PistolGrip with RIS like i said i have a some what of a clue but im stll lreanning and the R6E its for our new CQC Area that openning up here next month.Now I can say that the parts i have listed is the best way to go if your new at it and i can say that i will not do this my self i will get help
    More Parts"
    Bipod : Cheek Pad opinional : Scope : PEQ II Box opinional : MagWell Grip opinional : ForeGrip opinional
    I will add pictures of the guns soon so yal can see for yal self and give some ideals on the build:eek:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  2. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    Can you simplify this all out? Because I want to help, but to be honest, all I see are words formulated into things that look like sentences, but disappointingly turn out not to be.

3. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

I would really not recommend building a gun from scratch with no knowledge on the subject. If you have a gun browse the stickies upgrade and learn how a gun works and how to work on it. If you don't have one throw us a budget and we can recommend one. Then you can look into building one from scratch.

4. NiteStalker

NiteStalker New Member

lincoln
    You know doing it from scratch is the only way im going to lrean but i see what you mean read some then read some more then reSearch more then get help No need for a gun i have them so i guess you can say im not building it from scratch Far as the M14 just upgradeing But the R6E M4A1 it will be rebuild from scratch with useing just the body
    :rolleyes:

5. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

Okay please try to spell correctly. I'd say upgrade the m14 once you feel comfortable,and I mean very comfortable go for the build.

6. NiteStalker

NiteStalker New Member

lincoln
    The CM M14 Sinper DMR Pictures

Manufacturer: Cyma
    Model: CM032
    Muzzle Velocity: 330-360FPS
    Magazine Capacity: 400+ (high capacity
    I got time to do this one

Attached Files:

7. NiteStalker

NiteStalker New Member

lincoln
    Now the Well's R6E M4A1

is the one i need ASAP feel me theres a new CQC Area comming to our neck of the woods and i'll like to just take a gun i have and changeing out some parts
    this is the picture of the whole gun and i do have pictures of it in pieces too

Attached Files:

8. S0m3_0n3

S0m3_0n3 Member

IIRC the r6e body isn't compatible with any front end but the one it comes with, and the upper and lower are only compatible with each other, you'll need a new body if you want to replace the front end with a RIS

9. Kmkraft12

Kmkraft12 New Member

Gainesville
    I would research and learn more before you plan on doing this. It is very difficult to tell what you are saying based on your spelling.

10. NiteStalker

NiteStalker New Member

lincoln
    Okay so lets drop the R6E and i start from this list here Am i on the right path
    Echo1 Platinum M4 Lower Receiver For VFC M4 / M16 ( Tan ) $90.00Bravo Extremely Low Resistant Switch Assembly for M4 $28.00JG New Gen Reinforced 8mm Ver. 2 Airsoft AEG Gearbox $45.00Features:Full Metal Reinforced Gearbox Shell
    Reinforced metal Gears
    8mm Metal Bushings
    Metal Spring Guide
    Polycarb Piston
    Steel Cylinder and Brass Cylinder Head
    Wired to the rear with a small tamiya plug Compatibility: For most Airsoft AEG Rifles using a Ver. 2 gearbox. This gearbox comes with a pre-installed M4 / M16 style selector plate and is wired to the rear with a small tamiya plug
    OEM Complete Metal Hopup Chamber for M4/M16 Series Airsoft AEG $18.00

Guarder SP120 Full Tune-Up Kit for M4 Series Airsoft AEG $110.00

Full Tune-Up Kit Include
    SP120 Spring (Oil Quenched/Tempered Si-Cr Alloy Steel Wire)Polycarbonate PistonAir Seal NozzleBall Bearings Spring GuidePolycarbonate Ventilation Piston HeadStainless Cylinder HeadLucid Chromium Plating CylinderOriginal Type Steel GearEnhanced Tappet6mm Steel BushingShim SetSUPER-LUBE Oil X3

Material: S303 Stainless Steel/Brass/Polycarbonate/Aluminum/Acetal/Steel

AEG / G&G Front End Outer Barrel Assembly for M4 Series Airsoft AEG Rifles $40.00

Matrix High Performance Magnum Airsoft AEG Motor - Long Type. $45.00

Matrix CNC High Performance Aluminum Air Seal Nozzle For M4 / M16 / $10.00

Matrix 8mm CNC Precision Steel Ball Bearing Bushing for Airsoft AEG $15.00

Matrix Ultra Precision Gun Smith Airsoft AEG Gearbox Shim Set (40 pcs)
    Thank you ever body for your post