Thoughts on the KWA MP7?

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by heckler416, Jan 1, 2013.

1. heckler416

heckler416 New Member

Clive
    Hi, I'm really considering getting a MP7 from all the reviews on youtube, etc it seems decent to good. But I'd rather take it from you guys. What are your thoughts on this gun?
    Sorry if this actually goes into "What gun should I get?"

2. TacticalChef

TacticalChef New Member

San Francisco
    there are at least a dozen threads about this very same topic guy. asking again isn't going to change the answers. that being said, i have had one for about a year and a half and love it. it is my go-to primary weapon.

3. Pezturbator

Pezturbator Active Member

It is a BEAST as a primary. Just get a few extra mags and it will.be field effective. Get an optic immediately! Preferably an aimpoint or eo tech replica. It is accurate as hell! Gas is effecient after a few times of putting it in CORRECTLY. You will not be dissappointed with it

4. heckler416

heckler416 New Member

Clive
    I'm currently thinking about whether I should buy this guys used one or not. Do you think buying the gas gun used is a good idea?

5. GhillieBoy

GhillieBoy New Member

Sounds good me. It would just be better if you could see it first. You should make sure nothing is wrong with it, especially since it's gas powered.

6. Pezturbator

I think you should buy it new. Experience that new MP7 smell. Lol.

7. Urban_ART

Urban_ART New Member

Haha, also buying it new could limit your chances of something going wrong with it than you buying it used. <- If that made sense lol.

8. Bulldawg26

Bulldawg26 Active Member

Atlanta
    Get it new. The MP7 is a good GBB gun that hits hard (I know from personal experience and a few bloody welts). With a fully charged magazine, it will easily hit 430+ fps. I've even seen a few hit 460 fps. The problem with a used MP7 is that you don't know how well it was maintained or whether it was abused. Plus with a new one, you get to break in the beast.lol

9. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    The only issues if seen with MP7s is the fact that their inconsistent power results in bad accuracy. My teammate's would jump up and down A LOT. Just something to keep in mind.

10. Pezturbator

Mine stays consistent at 405 with .25s

11. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    We'll my friend has the flute valve and some days it shoots 380 and some days it shoots 330. I've seen the FPS go from 360 and down to 335 after one shot.

12. Yokomohoyo

Yokomohoyo New Member

San Juan
    Mine without the angry gun silencer does 438 with .28's and 488 with it on... Man I got to get that low power bolt Lol

13. TacticalChef

TacticalChef New Member

San Francisco
    mine is just about 405 fps on a 60 degree day. In the summer it does up to about 425. but i have never seen a huge degree of variance. The efficiency is amazing too. I can get 2 full mags every time, plus 5 or 6 more shots usually.

14. zexalm

zexalm New Member

Albuquque
    I had one and regret getting rid of it. Get one and keep it.