Thread Redirection Issue

Discussion in 'Forum Support and Announcements' started by Laserfish, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Laserfish

Laserfish Active Member

Columbia
    I use Airsoft Society on my iPhone and have been having a serious problem with the Classifieds section as of late. About 70-80% of the threads I click on will take me to a random thread - usually a long dead one - in some other section of the forum instead of the one I clicked on. I know it's been happening to other people because I often see accidental posts in those long dead threads that were supposed to be in the classifieds thread that I clicked on. Any word on why this is happening/solutions/when it will be fixed? Thanks.

2. Njnewland

Njnewland New Member Lifetime Supporter

Cherryville
    From what I have heard (from Austin), it's an issue being caused by the classifieds in the app. It's also messing up some other things.

The classifieds may be taken down on the app, if it can't be fixed.

3. Laserfish

Laserfish Active Member

Columbia
    Well, unfortunate to hear that mobile could lose classifieds access, but good to know that you guys are working on it. Thanks!

4. Retrospection

Retrospection Member

Kimballton
    Android has problems as well with the search. As for the classifieds, it shows never anything new. For android anyway

5. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat Active Member

Just go onto the classifieds from Safari, I think it looks better there anyways.

6. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

I have to say that's not a bad idea. Because I have problems with that all the time and if I'm going to to be buying or trading something I would rather use a PC anyway.

7. Laserfish

Laserfish Active Member

Columbia
    Yeah, I'll probably start doing that since the classifieds never show up with the full, properly organized post on the app anyway.