TI style lightweight PC questions

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by FortSandy, Oct 7, 2012.

1. FortSandy

FortSandy New Member

2. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
    TMC would be an improvment over condor. But I can't tell you which one to get, because I don't know what loadout you're going for.

3. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    You linked to the same one twice. Go to ShooterCBGear.com and pick out Flyye gear, as they are vastly superior. ShooterCGGear has shipping, but its worth it.

4. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
    Same Vests, but ammo pouches are different.

5. FortSandy

FortSandy New Member

Money is tight , and FLYYE is pricey. 1000D CORDURA is 1000D CORDURA right? TMC is 1000D CORDURA if im not mistaken. And @weasel. I like the 6 pouch one, but the other is such a better deal.
    Thanks for your help so far!

6. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    Yes, 1000D=1000D, but that does not mean the same quality.

7. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
    Get whatever one best fits your loadout. Just be mindful of the shipping costs.

8. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    The 9 pouch will cost you an extra $30 in shipping.

9. FortSandy

FortSandy New Member

Really ? Should I get it off shooterCB or ebairsoft.

10. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Ebairsoft has free shipping...but it will take anywhere from 3 weeks to a month and half for them to get it to you.While Shooter will have it to you in a week.

The first one you linked seems to be setup for a SMG while the second looked ready for an AR.

11. Grin

Irvine
  12. FortSandy

FortSandy New Member

Dang, I was hoping I didn't have to get a holster . :p off topic, Grin isn't your avatar from MOH? Back on topic, you didn't answer my first question . But thanks for the answer.

13. Grin

Irvine
    Yup, it's the TF Mako logo with the one removed and "Grin" added in. I made it when they first revealed the teaser pictures.

To answer your question, that plate carrier will work fine if you're dead set on getting a TMC. You seem to not be willing to sway from that specific plate carrier, and those pouches will suit your needs.

14. FortSandy

FortSandy New Member

Well, I'm open to suggestions, but I'm looking into getting a pistol at the same time, so it cant be breaking the bank. Plus, I'm small. Like 4'11 85 pounds small.

15. Grin

Irvine
    ShooterCBGear and eHobbyAsia both carry Flyye, which is significantly higher quality. You could also get Pantac at http://www.airsoftsmith.com/store/a...tac&osCsid=n4dg479k5rvankffvaq80d9fc0&x=0&y=0 if you'd like, but you essentially make up for the lack of shipping cost with the extra $30 or so dollars on the normal price tag. Perhaps try the Flyye FAPC, it's a very small plate carrier.

16. FortSandy

FortSandy New Member

http://www.shootercbgear.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_50_51_95&products_id=680

This one?

17. Grin

Irvine
  18. FortSandy

FortSandy New Member

Will it still fit smaller with the cumberbund?

19. Grin

Irvine
    With or without the cummerbund it will probably fit better than any other plate carrier available. You're a fairly small person and plate carriers are generally designed for physically fit, average- to large-sized people.