time for a new vest!!

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by bal1, Dec 16, 2012.

1. bal1

bal1 New Member

Alright so I'm looking into a molle vest,I did research and I'm more confused then before.
    So I got some basic questions.
    Can I put molle mag pouches almost anywhere on a molle vest if I have space?
    If so do they make molle pouches for m4 mags galil mags and m9 mags?
    Finally, do I have to put say, mre pouches or hydration pouches etc. on a specific part of the vest?

Any help is appreciated.

2. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    1. Yes, you can essentially put MOLLE pouches anywhere you have enough loops to weave them into.

2. Yes, they do.

3. No, you don't. Generally, MRE's are put into a pack and hydration pouches are put onto the rear. The beauty of MOLLE is that you can customize it to your likes.

3. bal1

bal1 New Member

Thank you so much,I really appreciate it.

4. Grin

Irvine
    No problem, mate. Feel free to ask any more questions you have. Also, if you need help finding a quality rig we(I)'d be happy to help on that.

5. bal1

bal1 New Member

Actually yeah, that would be awesome, I have no clue what to look for in a molle vest.

6. Grin

Irvine
    To start, look through Pantac products on Airsoft Smith and Flyye products on ShooterCBGear. Those are the two good repro companies for rigs. Look around there and come back with what interests you. I'd suggest either the 6094 or EPC (MOLLE-Style Plate Carrier)

7. MR38

MR38 New Member

Washington
    Well what is your price range and what style of play do you plan on using it for? Also what BDU patterns are you using with this rig?

8. bal1

bal1 New Member

I think that the pantac 6094 looks pretty good, sorry I can't post links I'm on my phone.

9. bal1

bal1 New Member

This is it, it is molle correct? If so then I'll just get one in od green then pouches and etc.

ForumRunner_20121216_235622.png

So any molle pouch will fit on it?

10. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Pantac makes a 6094?! I think you mean flyye. If not I feel like I live under a rock.

11. MR38

MR38 New Member

Washington
    Nice choice. And I think Grin will back me up on this, you should probably buy it in either Khaki or Coyote Brown.

12. Grin

Irvine
    Yup, that's a Pantac 6094. It has MOLLE on it. I'd suggest Khaki or Coyote Brown, though.

Yes, they do.

13. bal1

bal1 New Member

I play cqb/field, I use vietnam od green bdus, but I decided to add some flare to my loadout.

14. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Yup, I officially live under a rock. I'm gonna go cry guys. Sorry for my presence ;)

15. bal1

bal1 New Member

All right, so all I have to look for now is galil mag pouches m4 and m9 pouches and I'm set. Well that and a pistol holster.

16. bal1

bal1 New Member

Thanks everyone for all the help.

17. MR38

MR38 New Member

Washington
    I would still suggest either CB or Khaki. A lot of people use tan rigs on OD BDUs and they will also with other patterns you might us in the future.

I'm pretty sure you can use Galil mags fit in AK pouches. That should make your search much easier now.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2012