Time for some range

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Napple, Jul 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Napple

Napple New Member

Now that my other thread... closed... I would like to ask about an upgrade in range on my g&p. I was thinking of getting a madbull ultimate hop and a prommy barrel. Is there anything different that is reccomended instead? Thanks.

2. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Yeah the search bar is a good idea

3. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    Yes indeed, the search bar is a great idea!

4. Napple

Napple New Member

Ughh... im done.... -.-

5. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Sorry you didn't read the rules

6. deathmechanic

deathmechanic Active Member

Davis
    So far from what I've seen the 3 in 1 hopup is a waste of money. A lot of people have fitment issues from what I've seen. I've never personally used one as I haven't had a problem with stock metal hopups. (If it ain't broke don't fix it scenario.)

If you have a metal hopup just tune it. Shave off any burrs, tighten down the screws a lil bit so it doesn't turn the hopup dial on its own.

If you want range then look into Rhop. There is a lovely guide on here about it. It requires patients so don't expect to get it correct the first time.

A prommy barrel is great as long as it is not a ASH series, those barrels should be avoided.

7. Napple

Napple New Member

I believe i did. Quite a few times. But the search bar is very general. It would be quicker and more efficient to create a new thread than to search for a old one that might not even be about my same question exactly.

8. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

This is for over a month ago... But I don't want to be banned for so called "mini-modding" again do I'm going to put this simply...

It doesn't matter if you think it is more efficient it is a rule

9. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    You already have a thread about the G&P gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.