Featured TK VP70

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by Uller, May 22, 2020 at 12:42 PM.

1. Uller

Uller Well-Known Member

Topeka
    Bought this one a couple yrs ago.Drug it out,because I finally got my pistons in from Lee Precision for this one,and a few other TK pistols I have.This one is unique in that it has the Shooters Design aluminum slide and barrel,along with an SCS tbb. thumbnail_IMG_20200522_110050.jpg

link0 and aotsukisho like this.
  2. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    When I see Lee Precision...I think reloading supplies.

3. Uller

Uller Well-Known Member

Topeka
    Sure.When I lived back home in Alaska I did alot of shooting and hunting.Here,hardly anything to hunt,and in comparison,hardly worth it.So I sold all mine off yrs ago.

4. adas1223

adas1223 Well-Known Member

stratford
    Kinda off topic, but your metal bench top gave me inspiration. I bought a new construction house, and a rolling meatl top work bench is on the top of my shopping list. Sick guns as usual brotha

5. Uller

Uller Well-Known Member

Topeka
    Been meaning to get more of them to cover the rest of my bench.Been spacing it off,lol

adas1223 likes this.
  6. cetane

cetane Well-Known Member

Markham & Stouffville, Ontario, Canada
    Continuing with off-topic metal top bench, I think they’re awesome. I rigged up some helping hands by using locline tubing, some magnets, and little alligator clips to hold stuff for me while soldering. Just stick them to the bench.

for those unfamiliar with locline tubing, I build something like 3x single arm versions of this with 50# neo magnets on the base to attach to bench.

[​IMG]

adas1223 likes this.