TM 1911 MEU vs Elite Force 1911 TAC

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Knock_Up, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Knock_Up

Knock_Up Member

Alright,
    After much thinking and many questions on this forum i came to a conclusion of two pistols. I want a pretty much solid airsoft pistol and really the price difference between those two is a great one. Although the MEU is TM and is more expensive the EF 1911 TAC is said to be one of the best 1911s out there.Can you guys tell me your opinions on this?

2. clinicallyproven

clinicallyproven Active Member

Los Angeles
    I'd suggest you grab a TM 5.1 over their MEU, for a bigger bb and gas capacity. Between the two, TM master race.

3. Knock_Up

Knock_Up Member

Mhm i understand what you are saying although i heard TM's 1911 mags have some problems is that true?

4. cetane

cetane Well-Known Member

Markham & Stouffville, Ontario, Canada
    If you can do the 2011 style fat grip, go hicapa. If you want 1911 single stack, perhaps the co2 kjw. Easier support in getting parts direct from kjw vs sourcing kwc parts for the ef1911

5. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo
    Go TM, all the way. The EF is kinda nice but the TM is way nicer.

6. Shady

Shady Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lifetime Supporter

TM by a mile. I wouldn't trust an EF as far as I could throw it.

7. -Spitfire-

-Spitfire- Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Oceanside
    Coming from someone that's run a used Elite Force 1911a1 for two or three years, with no failures until a this past fall (hopup wheel jammed), I'm still inclined to agree with Shady on this one.

8. gone123

gone123 Member

The 1911 mags just don't hold much gas capacity, which means it will not empty the mag on cold days. The Hi-Capa has a reservoir almost twice as big, so the problem is not as evident

9. Knock_Up

Knock_Up Member

So I will have problems running the MEU? Also which 1911 pistol you guys think is the best

10. gone123

gone123 Member

Well, if you live in a cold climate all the BBs won't shoot out. It's pretty annoying. Pistol has less upgrades and costs more. MEU is good. Go for a hi Capa if you ask me