TM Biohazard M92F or Custom KJW M9?

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by ARhymingApe, Dec 21, 2012.

1. ARhymingApe

ARhymingApe New Member

Hey guys,

it's been awhile, but I'm getting back into airsoft and I'm trying to straighten all of my gear out before I start playing again.
    right now, I have a TM Biohazard M92F. however, I'm not sure if the gun is interchangeable with regular (nonBiohazard) metal M92F parts (if they are, please let me know!).
    otherwise, i was looking into getting a KJW M9, and then customizing it from there.

opinions?
    thanks!

2. sp7549

sp7549 New Member

San Diego
    Yes its 100% compatible with TM spec m9 parts.

3. ARhymingApe

ARhymingApe New Member

thanks!

just the answer I was looking for =]

4. ARhymingApe

ARhymingApe New Member

thought id sorta revive this thread since my question is related to my TM M9.

so i got a full metal kit for the gun, and was wondering if there are people buying the plastic STARS parts separately? would it be worth posting up?

thanks.

5. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    I'd post it up, worse that can happen is that no one wants it. Best that can happen is that you get money.

6. Blades

Blades New Member

This may be a little off topic but this is something you need to hear because I just recently ran into this problem with my M9. Make sure you buy the non-railed version (I believe M92f- correct me if I'm wrong) M9. If you buy the railed version (KJW has the M9A1) you will never find a cheap SERPA for it- the lowest they go is about $65-75 made specifically for the railed version. If you get one without the rails, you can buy a $20 SERPA later on down the road. Once again, it was a little off topic, but I want to make sure you know that ahead of time unlike me. This only applies if you want to buy a SERPA for it later on.

7. ARhymingApe

ARhymingApe New Member

thanks for the info!

I'm pretty sure I got a non railed version so I'm hoping I'll be safe.