TM Centimaster EBB

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Phylos, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Phylos

Phylos New Member

Valbonne
    Hey guys,
    I need a new pistol, because my old and trusty spring M1911 is slowly falling apart and jamming repeatedly for no reason.
    My budget is VERY limited (under $70), and I don't like the GBB's because they are too expensive and the gas bottles are too bulky and heavy. So I decided to look for a EBB.
    On Red Wolf Airsoft I found this beautiful baby, the Tokyo Marui Centimeter Master AKA Centimaster. It costs $45, and the spare mags cost $3.5, so I thought it would suit my budget. And it's a Tokyo Marui, so it should last me some time.
    Does anyone here own this gun ? Or have remotely heard anything about it ? Should I buy it ?

Thanks for answering :)

2. soviet

soviet New Member

KWJ in terms of gas guns. there usually around that price. Check classified or eBay.

3. Pezturbator

Pezturbator New Member

You mean KJW? Lol.......

4. soviet

soviet New Member

Sorry auto correct. Lol yes KJW.

5. Pezturbator

Pezturbator New Member

Kjw gbbs are pretty much budget wise epicness. Im thinking of getting myself a 1911

6. soviet

soviet New Member

Ebbs. Not a fan of. A: waste battery. B: crapbout on you.

7. Pezturbator

Pezturbator New Member

Imo. Kjw is like a lesser Kwa. Budget friendly but performs awesomely

8. soviet

soviet New Member

Ya. And it's not overpriced.

9. Pezturbator

Pezturbator New Member

Thats what I meant by budget friendly lol.

10. Phylos

Phylos New Member

Valbonne
    Lol thanks guys, do KJW have a website ?
    Well the thing is, I can reload the batteries, but not the gas (which in France costs $20 a bottle). And I might be wrong, but I think it's quite annoying having to put the gas in the mag after every 20 or so shots.
    Are they GBB's or GNB's ?

11. Pezturbator

Pezturbator New Member

They are gbb... Not gnb
    And I have no idea

12. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    OP, I suggest you go with a GBB. I know you don't want one but for $70 you might be able to get something half-decent like a WE. They arent the best but in my opinion they can get the job done. Also, green gas isn't at all heavy to carry. And if you are really set on a no to a GBB then get a C02 pistol for about $60. Plus, C02 is cheap.

13. soviet

soviet New Member

KJW has some 50$. Airsplat sells them.

14. Phylos

Phylos New Member

Valbonne
    Yeah, I forgot to mention that the gun should shoot below 330 FPS, which might be hard to find in GBB's or CO2's. I like CO2 better, because the tiny sparklets are a bit cheaper in France and way smaller too- and they look cool!

I'll take a look at Red Wolf Airsoft, since I'm going to order some other stuff over there. French websites are out of the question, since everything they sell is usually 2x overpriced, and I doubt I'll even find a KJW.

But are Tokyo Marui EBB's really that bad ? The Centimaster has blowback and everything....

15. soviet

soviet New Member

KJW is about 300 fps. Co2 is kinda expensive, because one Carthage shoots about two mags full. They also tend to be high fps.

16. soviet

soviet New Member

17. Phylos

Phylos New Member

Valbonne
  18. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    Why wouldn't you buy from Redwolf? It's one of the best HK shops out there.

Phylos,

The KWC M9 is mediocre. It's not awful, but it won't be great in any respect and limely won't last very long. Most importantly, you won't find any replacement parts for it, so if something breaks, that's it for the gun. You'd be much better off spending another $15 or whatever on a KJW.

As for gas consumption and power, most KJWs chrono in the 320 neighborhood on a normal summer day. It could go over 330 if the temperatures climb, but that'll be rare. You can also bring the FPS down by using computer duster gas (HFC 134a or HFC 152) instead of green gas or propane.

Which brings me to my next point, use propane. I don't know how accessible it is in France, but here in the states you can get a 1 pound (.45 Kg) can of it for less than $5, and it'll last forever. Running a GBB on propane is dirt cheap, and it's the exact same thing that comes in those $20 Green Gas cans that are half the size.

Duster gas is only a bit more expensive for those warm weather days.

That KJW is fine, but it's a really small pistol. If you don't mind that, go for it. You'd probably be better off with a glock 19 or equivalent.

19. Pezturbator

Pezturbator New Member

My local cqb arena sells gg for like 10 bucks lol Id rather use that than smelly fps increasing propane lol.